Places to go to see the latest releases
You can tell us more about Sidcup.
- There's fuck all, Bexley's the nearest
- There was a really good cinema down the High street before it got shut up
- Closed down ages ago, because of one in Bexleyheath
- There was one. Until bexleyheath stole out thunder. £2.40 somethig it was and all and having your foot bitten by rabid rats was a fair compramise I think.
- ciniworld in bexleyheath or the one in bluewater the one in greenhithe thats cool coz all the seats have arms that lift up so if your goin there with you woman or your man thats cool
- Well, the cinema closed about 5 years ago (they're turning it into houses or sumthin) so your best bet is Cineworld in Bexleyheath or Hoyts in Bluewater - Bromley's ok I guess but the othas are betta.
- Closed due to lack of customers. Shame really beacuse I really liked to be served a melted out of date ice cream by a mallod and a fat boiler then get nits from the seats in a 100 degree sweat pit.
- It's closed down now but used to be the best around, people used to travel from as far as bexleyheath to see the latest flicks. Great!
- The mono sound system fleapit has closed now. Who knows what will be there soon?
- None the Odeon closed down this year as the building was worth more as a shop and flats. So if you want films go to Bromley. Less gum on yer seats and biger seats, bigger gals as well.
- Sidcup Cinema has now shut down...you've now got to mission it down to either Bluewater or Bexleyheath(both about 25 mins by car)
- The "bug hutch" is great if you have an affection for small insects.
Also ideal for those of us under 4-feet tall as the seating arrangements have NEVER been described as volumptuous.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Ben Homewood, Ricky Chin, nick, Melanie, Will, paul murphy, J, barry, Alan, Twinklebabe, James, generic, J.Wilkins, Victoria, chris hewish, Joss, Fallon, Lex, Lewis, richard, Lethal, jason, Skate Sidcup, Em, Tom H, karen, Hannah, Kate Ward, david webb, Graham Jones, taz, Esther Zuke, bill, Steve
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Sidcup
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Sidcup Knowhere Board