Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains in Sidcup, Greater London*
The more interesting clothing stores
You can tell us more about Sidcup.
Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- 'The Wedding Boutique' Station Road is the best Boutique around
Really stylish range of outfits, got my dress there and staff are lovley.
- QS...clothes for £3, who could ask for more. Oh, and there are charity shops. Many of them.
- TK max has a lot of grunge but youll have to hunt amoung the dirty trendys gear
- Nothing. But Superdrug's gr8 for evrythin - not that I'm biased or nethin (work there).
- Unfortunately FOSTERS closed some years ago, so you wont be able to get hold of those cool jumpers and tanks tops. Your best bet is to ask Dennis if you can borry his neck brace.
- Keep away from Contessa,..Michelle the miserable fat Deputy Manager may well bite your hand off if you leave it too long on her counter, Also be aware of flying boxes if she is in a really bad mood
- MAX has a great collection- Esther
- Bad clothes shops...lots of char-aty stuff, with old biddies in them
- SUPER TRAMP IS AVAILABLE IF YOU WERE MADE WONKEY AT BIRTH AND HAVE VERY BAD TASTE IN CLOTHES OR MAYBE IF YOU JUST LOVE TO SEE MISERABLE LOOKING WOMEN WHEN YOU GO SHOPPING THEN YOU HAVE FOUND HEAVEN
- There is a great bra shop (CONTESSA) opposite Somerfield in the High Street, its great for perving through the window and checking out the 'credentials' of local talent.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Ben Homewood, Ricky Chin, nick, Melanie, Will, paul murphy, J, barry, Alan, Twinklebabe, James, generic, J.Wilkins, Victoria, chris hewish, Joss, Fallon, Lex, Lewis, richard, Lethal, jason, Skate Sidcup, Em, Tom H, karen, Hannah, Kate Ward, david webb, Graham Jones, taz, Esther Zuke, bill, Steve
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Sidcup
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Sidcup Knowhere Board