Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Sidcup.
- Into Clubbing????? yes........ ok read on
TheClubber.co.uk, the South East's premier clubbing forum has a rapidly increasing online community built by clubbers for clubbers. Whether you're a clubbing newbie or an old skool veteran there will be something there for you.
We have regular meets where we all go out on the town, take a look in our photo gallery, we have many pictures on the site of the girls and guys on nights out at local clubs, eg Amadeus, Air n Breathe, DA1 etc
Come and join up and say hi
- Outside tescos at sidcup station, the green by the hospital favoured by us young 'uns at night
- The park in the Hollies is always good as long as you don't mind being eaten by dogs.
- Meeting outside Tesco' Express is quite the deal, except you have to avoid the chavs that you don't know, who tend to shout things at you or attack the more 'scene' types of your group.
- Sidcup Kebab House on Halfway street is always full of little brainless twats and their white baseball caps worn at 45 degrees.
- Behind the restaurant at Sidcup Place
- We try not to hang around in Sidcup on account of the complete and unrelenting boredom of it all. You can go up the highstreet and go to Mcdonalds or one of the 10,000 charity shops. Failing that you can go down King Georges and get chased out by some 10 year old pikeys, or stand outside dillons (now tescos) and get sneered at by a 13 girl with a babypram. Another hang out is next to the railway track, up a steep grass hill thing...which shows the intelligence of the majority of Sidcup resendents. Oh, except the incredibly surprising wit of the grafitti on the train brigde saying 'welcome to skidcup'. Kinda sums it up.
- the best place is either Mcdonalds "as i work there" or at marlowe
- sidcup place is good for the odd dirty dyke in the bushes
- macdonalds, on the high street for all the pikeys from surrounding areas. Hall Place where you can shag dirty birds in the bushes. Also one of the latest ones seems to be outside Dillons near sidcup station.
- Me and boyz jam down sidcup at Bobs by wren rd and blaze and blaze and blaze and blaze all day every day, go wearing park and blaze and blaze n listen to the drum and bass how ya mean represent. Big up navigator
- The best chilling point by far is the "Hogger" on Sidders High Street. Me, Sanny and the posse like to hang outside and opposite, up the alley, and play chase the squirrel with the local slappers.
Alternatively, Maccadees is quite popular, the saucepan on the hill, (favoured by Mills & Boon and her crewe), or round the back of the old Fads where you can be sure to get a leg trembler from one of the young girls on offer.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Ben Homewood, Ricky Chin, nick, Melanie, Will, paul murphy, J, barry, Alan, Twinklebabe, James, generic, J.Wilkins, Victoria, chris hewish, Joss, Fallon, Lex, Lewis, richard, Lethal, jason, Skate Sidcup, Em, Tom H, karen, Hannah, Kate Ward, david webb, Graham Jones, taz, Esther Zuke, bill, Steve
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Sidcup
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Sidcup Knowhere Board