Buskers, Street Entertainers in Sidcup, Greater London*
Places to find public entertainment
You can tell us more about Sidcup.
Buskers, Street Entertainers
- The Sidcup Tramp
- Stilks. The double hard b@$t@rd
- Ah Steve....the best 'busker' ever....seronades everyone with his rendition of a variety of Robbie Williams songs, all under the influence of Somerfeild's alcohol supply. He pretends to be Irish sometimes as well.
- Man wit the box outside maccie d's - likely to cum ova & start singin 'lady & the tramp' to you.
Drunk men on the bus - wander round the 'Cup wit a sing n swing fish harrassing ppl
- the guy in the tunnel by the stations called steve, nice guy. my dad gives him sandwiches.
- You cant miss 'Steve' the tramp, always around Dillons at sidcup Station. Sits under the bridge. The biggest p!sshead iv ever seen, talks to anyone. A girl i know offered him a sandwich and he rejected it saying he only drinks Cider!!!
- That bloke in the wheelchair who has a dog, apparently one day the dog pulled him over. The two tramps always under the station bridge, give them some drugs and they'll love you. That weird bloke with the ponytail who always after abit of coke.
- There is a tramp that eats vinegar in the old Wimpy bar - now Starbuger - watch out for brown derby stains on the wall though.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Ben Homewood, Ricky Chin, nick, Melanie, Will, paul murphy, J, barry, Alan, Twinklebabe, James, generic, J.Wilkins, Victoria, chris hewish, Joss, Fallon, Lex, Lewis, richard, Lethal, jason, Skate Sidcup, Em, Tom H, karen, Hannah, Kate Ward, david webb, Graham Jones, taz, Esther Zuke, bill, Steve
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Sidcup
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Sidcup Knowhere Board