Skateboarding Spots in Sidcup, Greater London*
Skate parks, street spots, waxed curbs, stairs, steps, handrails, skate ramps
You can tell us more about Sidcup.
- The leisure centre (next to csgs) has curbs that you can 50-59 without any wax. Marlowe has been covered but around the back there is a beginner friendly three but you et kicked off quick. Also, at Avery hill/Greenwich uni there is a four with a massive run up, a five and a three-- great spot that hasn't been mentioned and the 286 goes from high street to right outside
- Outside the Marlow Rooms on the corner opposite Tesco Express
- Marlowe House with 2 threes, a five and a drop round the back. A lil 2 outside somerfield. Two fives outside the station. Somefield car park has some small divider things. Buses go to Bromley North, Swanley Skatepark, Plumbstead skatepark and Bexleyheath halfpipe. Sidcup high street, Morrisons car park has some manual pads and theres a four down the road towards eltham, but its pretty much unskateable because it goes nearly onto the road!
- marlow- set of 5 and a set of 3,waxed ledges ,a drop and another hidden 3 around the back of marlow.
sloped bank(steep) next to the kentish times office.
waxed ledge down the alley next to the kentish times office.
waxed curbs and manuel pads in the safeway car park on sidcup high street with an 8.
bus ride to swanley skate park or bexley heath half pipe.
30 mins to southbank and all central london spots.
bus ride to greenwich some good street.
bus ride to bromley (street spots)
if you bmx its a short train journey to dartford. then a 20minute ride to dartford heath(big jumps).
- Council Offices car park, Bexleyheath
- Skaters hang around by marlow house normally. Stair sets and all that. Or in the carpark next to the train bridge....I'm not sure why though...living life on the edge?
- behind Mcdonalds underground of the carpark thats pretty cool loads of flat and some curbs always someone down there after 7pm and its lit and theres one 8 flight and a gap by the pizza hut carpark (just to the right by the bus stop). there aint a lot of trouble from pilkeys but watch out coz the ones you do see are genraly gangs or stuff like that. also theres marlow house but the three has been blocked off now theres only five. and outside the swimming baths grind/slide the steps.but a short bus ride will take you to swanly and thats got a skate park but its pretty shit really.or a 30min train ride will take you to southbank and thats cool. and its said that the great tom penny is skatin down at bexleyheath soon so that should kick arse. and me and a few mates have got an abandoned warehouse in crayford and thats slowley being turned into a skate park so if you see the red haired guy in McDonalds just ask and i can hook you up
- There are sumtimes skaters down by Marlowe House, opposite Dillons (now Tesco Express).
- safe ways is good for latland, some manual pads an bits n bobs, the metal curb in the underground car park is best. friendly skaters every friday night
- They're building a Safeways along Grassington Road, so who knows what kind of shenanigans you could get up to on the wide open spaces when that opens?
- Marlowe steps.
Usually bladers and boarders about at weekends.A stair set of 5 aand another of 3 ledges(only about half a foot high very waxed up)Located near Marlowe house,next to Bradleys nightclub.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Ben Homewood, Ricky Chin, nick, Melanie, Will, paul murphy, J, barry, Alan, Twinklebabe, James, generic, J.Wilkins, Victoria, chris hewish, Joss, Fallon, Lex, Lewis, richard, Lethal, jason, Skate Sidcup, Em, Tom H, karen, Hannah, Kate Ward, david webb, Graham Jones, taz, Esther Zuke, bill, Steve
Last updated: 2014-01-02
More stuff about Sidcup
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Sidcup Knowhere Board