The Worst Things in Sidcup, Greater London*
The entirely missable and worth mentioning because of it
You can tell us more about Sidcup.
The Worst Things
- pikeys, chavs , townies
- pikeys i fuckin hate them
- The man who walks around dressed in a fur coat.
- Has anyone else been scared witless by the "evil-eye" checkout woman in Somerfield? Dropping in for a sarnie and some loo paper the other day, I was subjected to an Edgar Allen Poe experience when she glared at me and barked "cashback"?!!!
- Living here!
- People thinking they're living in central London. Stop trying to be a badass supafly muthafuker and accept you live somewhere a bit middle class!
- Tossers throwing eggs in the High Street, and dead people at parties(tounges getting in the way of breathing).
- The estate agent bloke at Mann & Co. is, in my view, a frequent purveyor of small children.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Ben Homewood, Ricky Chin, nick, Melanie, Will, paul murphy, J, barry, Alan, Twinklebabe, James, generic, J.Wilkins, Victoria, chris hewish, Joss, Fallon, Lex, Lewis, richard, Lethal, jason, Skate Sidcup, Em, Tom H, karen, Hannah, Kate Ward, david webb, Graham Jones, taz, Esther Zuke, bill, Steve
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Sidcup
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Sidcup Knowhere Board