Favourite Building in South Benfleet, Essex*
Art deco, contemporary, futuristic, tall, short...
You can tell us more about South Benfleet.
- hoy and helmet pub down in olde south benfleet seems very quaint if u come into s. benfleet from that angle!
- the old ?20's style house on benfleet road that looks like it was modelled on a ship, the water tower at the top of Essex way
- St Mary's church near Benfleet Station. It is 1000 years old you know and is pretty inposing.
- THE BIRD ESTATE - who dared suggested demolish it!
- The Kwong Ming - Its so big and blue!
- the anchor p.h.
- Old Jarvis Hall is very pretty and very historic!! It has passage ways underground running to Benfleet Station from times long ago, and is rumored to be the most haunted place in Essex!!
- The pubs by St. Mary's Church - there's a point where you enter from the station when Sth. Benfleet seems quite quaint. Then you see the rest of it....
- The Anchor opposite St.Marys Church South Benfleet.
- The EB. A small hut at Benfleet park which unfortuntely was blocked up a few months ago
- Benfleet crowning glory is the old water tower (now a nursery) at the top of Essex Way/Benfleet Road. A rather large building, my parents once convinced me that it held a giant. It can be seen around about 6 miles away in Basildon. Alternatively the recently built library is quite pleasant.
- All of the giant mansions along Benfleet Road. WOW CHECK OUT THE WEALTH IN BENFLEET.
- The Water Tower (now Essex FM broadcast tower)on Essex Way
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Scott Minchin, barbara Foster, Chelsey, barry fowles, Nigel Griggs, mark, Paul Hubbard, JASON CANNON, Jim, ken smith, Marcus Thonholtz, Hoy&Helmet, jon, Nicola Gray, terry, Mastered Blastered, moldarlis, Kerry, Lizi, maccy, Bob Maddocks, TCD, Jacqui, Mark Crosby, David Carrington, Graham Perrin, kirsty, wright andrew, Louis Farrow, karen, Skankin Studios, Lis, phil smith, ANDY WALDEN, lee, MARIA BAGLIETTO, richard warren, sam s, Harrison Byesexual, duggy, Cliff Hughes, star, emma, NEIL SPICER, generic, J.Cotter, Gary, Alex, Stuart Smith, Jo, Geekface, Sarah Brooks, jimmy, Sarah, Sherif Harding, Dave Rose, Simon I, smith, unknown, stacey , Martin Rayner, Stoffies, Susan Jones, caroline, Brad Fuller, Tommy, Spencer Ives
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about South Benfleet
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- South Benfleet Knowhere Board