Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs in Spitalfields, Greater London*
Derailleurs, sprockets, crank and clips - where to get them
You can tell us more about Spitalfields.
Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- Brick Lane market. Aside from the legitamate dealers selling new bikes, ALL 2nd hand bikes being sold by individuals at Brick Lane market are stolen.
Please do not go there to buy bikes. Aside from being illegal it perpetuates the trade in stolen bikes in London.
- Scooter emporium... great service if you want a vintage vespa or Lambretta. Not the cheapest, but the best. Marco and Steve, you the men!
- Magic Bicycle (or bicycle magic! Don't know which) - cool bike shop with competitive prices. Will fix anything and are a nice bunch (unlike some bike techies who are... well... just plain rude sometimes).
- There's one in Spitalfields Market; don't know what it's like.
- Cycle Surgery, Steward Street (west side of Spittlefields market). Packed with Bankers buying toys at lunchtimes
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Saint Acid, joel, Mo, Melanie, Will, Dave Ditch, Claire Hansford, Roland Jeffery, Ethelreda Gotobed, Perry, jo, ian e smith, plonker, Paul Sandwell, daniel, Stuart Scanlan, matt, Paul Sanders, Pierre at the Centre of Attention, adam modelski, the dogs bollocks, Clare Carabott, Rob Skedgell, mushie, generic, chrisbrock, vik, shireen, andy- northlondon, Julie Zielstra, Sam
Last updated: 2008-11-11
More stuff about Spitalfields
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Spitalfields Knowhere Board