Demolish It Now Building in Spitalfields, Greater London*
Places that need to be levelled
You can tell us more about Spitalfields.
Demolish It Now Building
- the black bunker cum house in a turning off Redchurch street. Maybe the owners are manic depressives
- Along the road from Liverpool St Stn. you will find the classic " Trendy wine bar" that needs a good "get a life " injection. the doormen regaurd this place as sacred... keeping you waiting on the pavement for hours. even when the space inside is larger then jade from Big Brothers space between her ears.
- the ABN AMRO European Headquarters at the Bishopsgate end of Brushfield Street. A sign of the way Spitalfields will go unless we stop the City in its tracks.
- the huge hugonaut church - you can tell that [architect] hawksmoor was going mad, because it looks like a huge insult to the area - still, it's a point of reference should you get lost.
- The Holiday Inn on Old Street - a piece of banal middle Amerika dumped in Shoreditch
- The weird looking church between Commercial ROad and Whitechapel Road. Has very odd bells!
- The brown warehouse units between Bethnal Green Road, Brick Lane and Bacon Street
- The abortion that is being currently erected on the corner of Pitfield St & Old St. A Trust House Forty apparantly
- Back of Shoreditch Town Hall.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Saint Acid, joel, Mo, Melanie, Will, Dave Ditch, Claire Hansford, Roland Jeffery, Ethelreda Gotobed, Perry, jo, ian e smith, plonker, Paul Sandwell, daniel, Stuart Scanlan, matt, Paul Sanders, Pierre at the Centre of Attention, adam modelski, the dogs bollocks, Clare Carabott, Rob Skedgell, mushie, generic, chrisbrock, vik, shireen, andy- northlondon, Julie Zielstra, Sam
Last updated: 2008-11-11
More stuff about Spitalfields
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Spitalfields Knowhere Board