Hookup Spots in St Andrews, Fife*
Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about St Andrews.
- You could hang around outside the gates of Madras, Kilrymont at lunch time if you're into girls between the ages of 11-15, but you will have competition from Daniel Murray
- at The Stables with Jock Farmer
- Seats overlooking the Old Course
- The Beach is a classic hang out spot on a friday/saturday night if you are between the age of about 14-17
- Well, in the summer(or excuse of a summer we get here) head for the west sands, where you can drink bucky and scamper in the dunes to your hearts content. The dunes also make for an excellent hiding place from the feds when they come along and chase u! The oh so luxurious 'beach hut' gives shelter for those cold rainy summer evenings and the toilets are the place of many a youthful sexual encounter...
For a more sheltered option, head to the Castle sands, with it's rocky cliffs and slippery steps it's the perfect hangout for drunken teens!
Head up to the bus station for about 10:45 to catch the crowds, or if you're really bored get on the 11:55 bus to cupar for an unfogettable experience.
Other hangouts include the Uni Libary, the Uni botanic gardens(UBG), the secret garden (i can't tell you where it is, coz it's a secret!), The physics&astromony uni buildings (P&A), Kinburn Park, Coxhaugh Park, and "The Lake".
Also for you scumbags out there, try the Spar, and you'll probably be able to get into the Stables from the age of 12 upwards!
For all you insomniacs, the 24 hour shell garage is the place to be anytime, day or night. It's usually jumpin' jumpin' between 12 and 2 am on weekends!
- The west sands and the castle sands.
- The passage next to Ogstons that leads down to Queens Terrace/Lade Braes is another favourite.
- South Street outside Madras college. And why not try racing your brother's moped around the one way system?
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Amy Taylor, John Cameron, Mike Malcolm, Nicholla Brunt, Eilidh, Flea Drummond, An, Victoria McCulloch, rosie, caz, aubrey mannie, Ric, tunacave, generic, Knighty, Ojand, robert bishop, Mike Bailey, tonybaloni, Kev O'Neill, Laura-Anne, Malcolm Ritchie, OJ, andy, Jonny, Peter Dickson, Mary, Smithyboy, MICK, erskine, jay, Ken Cochran, nicole, james ritchie, Iain Brown, Shanus Mcnice, Stuart McIntyre, CAM, Shamus Mcnice
Last updated: 2013-05-18
More stuff about St Andrews
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- St Andrews Knowhere Board