Cheap Food in St Johns Wood, Greater London*
Corner eateries, quick bites and the local chippy
You can tell us more about St Johns Wood.
- The Bread Shop on the High Street is very interesting (and very expensive). They have lots of tasty wheat-free bread and weird varieties. The croissants are rubbish, however.
- Edgware road fish bar and restaurant 365 Edgware Road London, W2 1BS Bring your own wine or take away Great value, 2 pieces haddock and chips 5 quid.
- The Seashell in Lisson Grove is one of the best fish and chip restaurants in London.
- 'Panzers' Deli, 'Europa foods', 'Maison Blanc' a great patisserie, and many other food shops.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Sylvia, DB, Max Christian, K.Kashif, barry, generic, Stephen, John Simons, Clare Skinner, lee
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about St Johns Wood
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- St Johns Wood Knowhere Board