Places to go to see the latest releases
You can tell us more about St Neots.
- A new state-of-the-art Cinema and theatre Complex - the Rowley Arts Centre opened it's doors on 16th May 2014. Operated by Cineworld, the venue has six screens which are all built as deluxe screens with extra leg room and deeper seats. The latest technology has been used for sound & 3D making this milti-plex the jewel in the Cineworld crown.
- As the £1million donation for a 3 screen cinema is not enough! Why can't the council re establish contact with the company that used to own the Cromwell cinema in Huntingdon who offered to open in the town but was prevented from doing so as the council would not match the £500,000 they were prepared to invest. I believe it was the same company that owned the closed Grand in Ramsey which they sold for redevelopment for £4.2 million.
- We had a cinema yonks ago but not anymore
- Still no cinema in St Neots but Ramsey's old Grand is to be refurbished and open again, and the new Independent cinema site says that work has commenced this week on the new 3 screen one next to the new Tesco. Ramseys' a village, St Neots a LARGE town whats wrong with our council!
- i have to travel to bedford or huntingdon to see a film why cant we have one in st.neots
- we dont have one yet. I travel to stevenage by train or huntingdon if in car.
- That would be Huntingdon Then
- There are no cinemas in St.Neots although one is suppossedly going to be built. But I wouldn't count on it.
- i would prefer if st.neots did have a cinema as the nearest one i prefer is the Bedford one
- Priory Centre cinema, small but cheap. Nearest cinemas are in Bedford,Cambridge and perhaps the best quality and cheapest is Stevenage.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jack Hawkins, Barry Chapman, steph, freestone, lucy, Tom Rawlinson, Sarah, Nigel Young, Ronny, mark, Carol Wright, Dubz, P REDMAN, ed goddard, linda, Benny, Gumbo, Gareth, Ryan, generic, graeme drewry, fordy, fyaz, STeve YATES, amy, Aaron Morley, Richard O'Neill
Last updated: 2014-05-17
More stuff about St Neots
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- St Neots Knowhere Board