Corner eateries, quick bites and the local chippy
You can tell us more about Stanmore.
- Try the chicken shop, maccy d's or White house fish n chips in the broadway
- The Vintry - Stanmore's Finest, and MOST expensive - Gourmet restaurant. The Food's not bad - but extremley overpriced.
- A couple of Cafe's on the Broadway. Yossi's Bakery is very popular. That delightful little place Jonathans, if you can get past the hordes of teenagers that seem to hang around but never go in!
- Palm Fried Chicken but always closes before pubs do- whats the point in that???? Yuens House for Chinese and the Agra for Indian. Madisons is a great take away deli and of course Pizza Express. My fave Kebab shop though is Kemps in Harrow Weald- they do the best chicken and chips as well.
- Memories of India fights desperately for competition with neighbouring Star Burger. But neither can truely compete with Pizza Express and Cafe Rouge at the bottom end of the high street. Except perhaps the ever popular Boston Chicken Express next to Bernay's Open Space.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: alison rose, J Bloggs, Max Wurr, dburcombe, fran, Dan, Nikki, Bennyboy, Nik Levey, Kandi, Andrew Silke, Gail Sweeney, James Lewis, generic, Jer, Bio Boy, Paolo
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Stanmore
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Stanmore Knowhere Board