Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Stanmore.
- absolutley no where
- i fink der shud b a youth hostel!!!
- Outside Sainsburys!! (or inside by the magazines)
Down the alley leading into sandymount Avenue
On the bench at the bus stop on the broadway
- Heriots Wood - the latest mecca in stanmore for the party-going hoodlums!!
On the last Saturday of every month record-producer extrodinaire Nikolai Levey hosts a massive party - these get togethers are known to be so good that people travel from as far away as Southend - just for one night!
- All the little kids outside Jonathan's on a Saturday night seem to have a field day - It's definitely the "New" Edgware station. At least 100 of them will stand outside even in the coldest of nights trying to kop off, and you can see their little mobiles flashing like fire-fly's in the nights sky.
- Bench outside Lidl!!!!
- has to be outside Pizza Express, especially now Starburger has disappeared. make sure to bring your mobile!
- Stanmore station?
- The local youngsters take great pleasure in lingering on the pavement outside Pizza Express on London Road, keeping warm of a weekend evening by huddling close to their humming mobile phones. When this gets too exciting, they tend to shuffle up London Road to Stanmore Jubilee Line station.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: alison rose, J Bloggs, Max Wurr, dburcombe, fran, Dan, Nikki, Bennyboy, Nik Levey, Kandi, Andrew Silke, Gail Sweeney, James Lewis, generic, Jer, Bio Boy, Paolo
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Stanmore
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Stanmore Knowhere Board