The place to go for a lazy afternoon, pub quiz or last call
You can tell us more about Stanmore.
- Abercorn Arms opposite coffee on the hill (stanmore hill)
big old style pub with log fire, friendly and monday quiz nights
- Moons, or stanmore institute club
- Best Pub in Stanmore is The Crazy Horse!
A Multi -cultural haven - the ideal place to chill after a hard day's work. No yobs looking for fights just a really friendly place to relax. The Crazy Horse calls itself A Burger Vodka Bar! That is it sells burgers and vodka and other alcoholic beverages too. I haven't tried the Burgers myself but I here they are extremely tasty.
Make Sure you dress dapper if you want to get in. No Trainers or Baseball Caps allowed. If you come into this catergory try pubs in Pinner instead.
- Malthouse is open latest, 12 most days and 1 on fridays and saturdays. For cheap beer goto the man in the moon, for expensive beer goto the vintry otherwise the Abercorn on Stanmore Hill. Oh yeah, almost forgot, there's the Vine at the top of Stanmore hill, nr Wood lane.Ur guaranteed a drink as its always empty!!, very odd pub as the back end of the bar is a Thai restaurant!?! never been able to work that one out.
- half decent selection of which the Vintry stands out.
- The Vintry, recent change of manager has made the Vintry the place to go in Stanmore, The pub now has two pool tables, several fruit machines and a dj every friday night! The music is also getting better! All of the kids have been sent to the Stanly Moores next door who are happy to get any trade they can! Rumor has it that they will serve anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!
- The Vintry, for the kids who are too big to stand outside Pizza Express with their mobiles but too young to get into a real pub.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: alison rose, J Bloggs, Max Wurr, dburcombe, fran, Dan, Nikki, Bennyboy, Nik Levey, Kandi, Andrew Silke, Gail Sweeney, James Lewis, generic, Jer, Bio Boy, Paolo
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Stanmore
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Stanmore Knowhere Board