The places where you buy your music
You can tell us more about Stanmore.
- Go on a bus to watford
- Pluto Records Mailorder
Obscure Indie Specialists.
- There is bugger all in Stanmore. Go to HARROW for HMV & Virgin Megastore. Nuff Said.
- Goto Watford or Edgware, there aint nothin in stanmore.
- nothing here whatsoever. head to Watford instead.
- No record shops as such, but home of the mailorder specialists (indie, rock), Plutorecords:
- None as such; Oxfam, on the same parade as the Library, may have one or two Wet Wet Wet albums...
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: alison rose, J Bloggs, Max Wurr, dburcombe, fran, Dan, Nikki, Bennyboy, Nik Levey, Kandi, Andrew Silke, Gail Sweeney, James Lewis, generic, Jer, Bio Boy, Paolo
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Stanmore
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Stanmore Knowhere Board