The Best Things in Stockwell, Greater London*
If you're around, be sure to check these things out
You can tell us more about Stockwell.
The Best Things
- the best things are free and the skatepark is free to whom ever is intrested
- Central, good for transport, close to lots of places South of the river, mixture of homes/nationatilites/age groups. The Cost Cutter and Jacks Alcohol Supermarket are surpirsingly good for food/alcohol. Having the Swan pub and live music venue on your doorstep is amazing.
- Kay Road.
They filmed the BBC comedy "The Crouches" at number 74, (my old neighbours!!) So if they do a second series, you know where to go and see the filming action.
- Jacks Alcohol Supermarket - far more civilised queueing system to Cost Cutter although the Cutter does have good prices
- You can walk to the river. You can get to Clapham for food, but not have to staty around for long enought o get pissed off by the posh locals.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: kizza, Mike Hunt, Joel, Nikki Waller, george holt, steve, generic, Johnathan woodhall, Rose Perez
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Stockwell
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Stockwell Knowhere Board