Cringing Cult of Celebrity in Stockwell, Greater London*
Famous residents and ex-residents.
You can tell us more about Stockwell.
Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- well you have huge amounts of skateing and bmx talent
- Joanna Lumley does live in Albert Square - and although she is never seen around there, you can often catch her doing her food shopping at Nine Elms Sainsbury's.
I have seen a few other minor celebrities in there too.
- Joanna Lumley - she lives on Albert Square although she's never been seen.
Vincent Van Gogh - lived in Stockwell in a really quite unpleasant little semi for one year.
Lilian Browse - who was big in the theatre.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: kizza, Mike Hunt, Joel, Nikki Waller, george holt, steve, generic, Johnathan woodhall, Rose Perez
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Stockwell
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Stockwell Knowhere Board