Record Shops in Stoke Newington, Greater London*
The places where you buy your music
You can tell us more about Stoke Newington.
- woolworths sell pratty records and're the only one here that comes to mind so guess that means rhapsody gives me the best music
- Vinyl Vault, 5 Bradbury Street, Dalston, N16 - 7275 0234
Alan's Record Shop, 218 High Rd, East Finchley, N2 - 8883 0234 - Nr. East Finchley Tube.
The New Curiosity Shop, 211 Woodhouse Rd, Friern Barnet, N12 - 8368 2117
DOC Records, Cardwell Terrace, Holloway, N7 - 7700 0081
- retrobloke.com, 47 Church Road, Hendon, NW4, 4EB - 8203 8868
- Stokie needs some hip hop!!!!!
- Church Street is the main place, couple down there.... and some turkish record shops on stoke newington high street. I'll check out the names next time I am passing by.
- Totem Records on Stoke Newington Church Street - secondhand cds galore.
- Totem Records. Expensive little shop that covers all kinds of music. Especially good for jazz. Pretty bad for modern dance music- although one of the assistants spends more time scratching (tediously) than anything else.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Pauly, Ian Lewis, Martin, Sian, guy, harriet salisbury, Jonny McIntosh, jamie, will, Kirsty Hopkins, sharon baxter, Lynn Player, adam colenso, martin togher, Bill, emma, xerode, Troy, Tim, Ash, rollerjen, marilyn, generic, Gary Bridgewood, Anna Baria, Janice Phayre, Nathaniel Tapley, Matt Lary, Twit, Scott Hyde
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Stoke Newington
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Stoke Newington Knowhere Board