The Worst Things in Stoke Newington, Greater London*
The entirely missable and worth mentioning because of it
You can tell us more about Stoke Newington.
The Worst Things
- haven't even y'know been here, just got bad vibes ya feel
- Can be a bit snobby and conservative, oh and east endish too ( very small and confined areas but very much so within them). A good amount of snobby and rude little shits that need a good kicking.
- Too many trendy, over-proced, pointless shops selling artsy, crafty, ttrendy rubbish...and they're always empty!!! We need more real businesses that sell proper stuff!!!
- the two down an outers by the cash machines on the main drag by church st jct
one either side of the road.harassing you for cash.
all the f ing speed bumps.
- Full of complete nutters and it is run by Hackney Council, Need I say more ?
FILTH everywhere. Oh, and the Library, what a complete waste of funds and time. OK if you belong to only one type of Ethnic minority (even though there are several different minorities in this area) and are gay but otherwise it's useless.
- Houses are now so expensive that none of my friends can afford to live here.
- Poor schools.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Pauly, Ian Lewis, Martin, Sian, guy, harriet salisbury, Jonny McIntosh, jamie, will, Kirsty Hopkins, sharon baxter, Lynn Player, adam colenso, martin togher, Bill, emma, xerode, Troy, Tim, Ash, rollerjen, marilyn, generic, Gary Bridgewood, Anna Baria, Janice Phayre, Nathaniel Tapley, Matt Lary, Twit, Scott Hyde
Last updated: 2014-05-22
More stuff about Stoke Newington
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Stoke Newington Knowhere Board