Hookup Spots in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire*
Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Stoke-on-Trent.
- Hi. I went to sex with person
- St georges hotel wAs nice in hanley
- Valentino's is now a Casino
Really all update this lol
The Place is gone
The Cube is gone
- Basically if you want a night out in stoke you can got o hanley, but its not the best night out ever, and its very rough and sloppy. You end up coming home feeling sticky and dissapointed and the only bird you pull is the slightly overweight girl. Dont get me wrong not all girls in Stoke are like that. But you have to go on dates to get the nice girls in stoke.
- reflex in Hanley pink lounge! er not jumping jacks cuz its full of asylum seekers who are already married with 3 other women TRUTH!
- Up your bum.
- chell heath
- well, me and my mates allways hang out at eachothers houses or go alton towers seein as it aint that far away, and the pubs in hanley or stoke..good beer indeed.
- bee jays & birchen wood is wher we hang about cuz we darent go tesco cuza them hard chs ppl!! wif a can or 2...of tango. we smoke fake spliffs nd pretend get high..darent do it realy!!!! unlike them solid cluff hallers that we look up 2!
- Forest park is always great to go and hang out
- Hanley Museum grassed area
- Nowhere ive never found anywhere
- tesco express in meir hay. hot shots in festival park
- Des Parton was in a band caller "Colour Suppliment" in the 1960s playing and living in Hamburg, The Band changed it's name to "The Cyril Dagworth Players" at this point he had a number 1 hit with the Stevie Wonder hit "Is'nt She Lovely" under the name of David Parton, Also wrote "Sad Sweet Dreamer" for a Wolverhampton band called Sweet Sensation (a song he wrote on the train back to London after his scouting trip to watch Sweet Sensation for Tony Hatch)which has over the years been a nice little earner as I heard it playing in a taxi in dubai a few years ago (another £100.00 in Des Parton's Sky Rocket)He sings every now and then and still has a good voice apart from being a multi instumentalist and a very clever songwriter...I hate those guys don't you
- I dn't actually live on stoke-on-trent THANKGOD!!!!!!!!!! but my grandma lives there so i hav 2 b dragged up to the dump! so thank god i dnt hav that AWFULL HIDEUS APPAULIN axcent! the onli hook up spot i know is the park near the parade
- andy's records in shopping centre shut down 3 yrs ago. music scene around here is crap. it is all poncy wine bars and happy hour pubs
- Right having lived in Shelton for three years as a student, i can safely say dont step outside of your house (i mean terraced house). Shelton isnt the nicest of places on earth, but by no means the worse.
- imigrant central(hanley shopping centre) u get iranians to romanians there all after some1 to marry, its also now turning into compton with more black heads about than some1 who works at Mc donalds
- go up bagnal ang get pilled up
- the crew in lightwood behind the taven
- some scallies(10-20yrs) hang at the back of the Lightwood Tavern drinking and smoking pot.
- defo gotta be creations in hanley if u want to pick up a 15 year old single mum!!
- we always hang under the railway bridge by britannia stadium and get pissed.sound just got look out for rail pigs!welcome to the ghetto!!!
- Don't go to Audley... They're all inbred tossers who don't like you if you aren't from Audley. They all hate living in Audley themselves but won't do anything to try and change things, just stay and suffer eachother. And if you're from Crackley, god help you... :)
- The Hicky Picky park and the old subway tunnel in cross-heath getting wasted on 4 liters of lambrini!
- We hang around the potteries and the musical Instrument shops (Eg. Route.66, Ryhtm House, Kays, Academy of sound etc.) whilst popping into the brits café, that place serves the BEST TEA IN THE COUNTY!!!
Oh and Athena is a cool place to browse art and strange objects, located at the bottom of the potteries centre.
- tickhill lane dilhorne and the quarry great friday night shags
- Mount Pleasent,behind the regentpub is the place to be on a friday or saturday night.
- find meir parks finest rude boys bigging it up outside the new aldi.. or macdonalds an d tesco wen they really feel like avin it large!!!!
- Behind any of the filthy bars.
- Hanford park and streets!! big them up!!!
- In Hanley STOKE ON TRENT THERE IS A NEW CLUB CALLED LIQUID WHICH IS NOW THE MOST POPULAR CLUB IN HANLEY (I THINK!) BUT IT IS REALLY COOL, IT HAS THREE FLOORS ALL PLAYING DIFFERENT MUSIC AND CHEAP BOOZE!!!
- Old blurton estate,in Blurton where the no mads who think they are someone pot heads like ogger and yozzer think their big gangsters, but armnt the girls are tougher. Ogger and yozzer are now going out together because no one will go out with two yobs who get drunk on shandy.
- Scholargreen park
- Chesterton Speedway/Dog Track. If you had a hair pin you could get in early and for free!!
- The band 'DEAD YELLOW' A MUST C THE BEST THING OF 2003 IF U LOVE GOOD QUALITY MUSIC THIS IS THE BAND. Y AINT THEY BIN SPOTTED YET?
- Queens Park Avenue between the top and bottom gates of Longton Park
- well i hang round milton(the park mostly) ball green where i live festival park getting pissd oh n holden lane high skool gettin stoned
- the trentham all days, for little scallys
- The 'Grum' at Basford. Now includes a skateboard area for the 'youth of today'
- Newstead wreck. Summer time down Newstead when they all go up wedgewood to fight with the WEDGES. Then they nick each others goal posts and parks. It's great fun come and join in anytime. Also go to fezzy park is you are a lonely 22 year old who can't get a girl and have a half decent car. Its also a good place for the occasional drive by gangster style shooting.
- the park in cellarhead, swings, climbing frame and angry farmers!!!
- Norton Park,I live near Norton Park and i have helped to raise alot of money to do it up...if you look now you will find that it has been all done up....and by the way this site is great...brought tears to my eyes...
- the best place to hook up for all you sad loners is the back of the place night club where all the dirty little slags that shag for a cost hang around
- Behind Bargain Booze in Fenton, where you can add your autograph to the other infamous chimps from Fenton, and remember about the time you got bladdered and swore at folk for free fags, steer clear of the back of Kwick Save, unless you want some 13yr old slapper!
- any street corner,bench,shop,park
- Fezzy Park for desperate drunk 13 yr old sharons and tracey's drunk on diamond white trying to get it on with moustachioed 15 yr old dazza'a and waynes
- The clinic on the High Street in Talke, silly 13 - 22 year olds who have no lives sit aound drinking white lightening and cheapy shite mansion house sherry defacing the village thinking they are big and ard and clever - but not really!
- longton park, betilee shops, cockster brooke
- longton park them were the days with the dresden lads when we were younger.the days we used to sit outside the shop waitin 4 some go in get served for us.stoke has the best people.
- Bratts fields where you could frolic gayley amongst the cowsh*t, whilst coming across the occasional magic fungus collector asleep.
- Norton Park,what a shithole & mind the needles
- Central Forest Park. Several acres of slag heap turned, ingeniously, into parkland by topping the slag with turf. Which then died. And showed the slag underneath. Still officially a park but sitting in some blurry borderland between a slag heap and somewhere 10-year olds discover the bodies of dead smack-heads. Whilst being followed by sweating paedophiles in tracksuits.
- BURLEM PARK, MILLHILL & EVERY STREET CORNER.
- Stone Bank Stores, kidsgrove.
- VISIT ABBEY HULTON why not come and hang arouud the shops in abbots road late opening at alldays VISIT ST JOHNS Welcome centre or the SUTTON TRUST COMMUNITY HOUSE IN PRIORY ROAD always a cup of coffee and a chat in either of these
- Yes its true Milton is the hook up spot but not all of us Stokies drink cider and smoke pot
- Fezzy Park on Saturday Nights sad little pervs who cant pull driving round in customized shit heaps on wheels trying to pick up fat ugly pre pubescent girls who have allready caught everything under the sun and are on their sixth abortion.
- There'a always a load of little shits around the odeon getting pissed from a can of Panda shandy.
- canal bridge in Trentham,by the Esso garage.loads of people everynight
- The pissheads that live in Stoke all seem to congregate on the benches opposite Argos in Hanley. Deep breaths in this area are to be avoided or suffer the infectious intoxication. The little black man, who always walks around carrying a can of beer must be avoided at all costs. He'll talk to you and won't let you get away. If you do get away, you'll be called a bastard.
- Yeah, its Smack-head city on broadway MEIR! Outside Rileys in hanley at about 4:00am on a sunday morning just after everyones come out of the VOID, dont know why they cant go to sleep though!?
- Kebab shops.
- Aaah, the joys of standing on kwik save car park with a bottle of white lightning on a freezing cold friday night, in milton. brilliant
- well,the marsh in wolstanton is not somewhere you want to be on a dark night alone.
- That Park Near Barlaston - Full Of Scallies and under 16's smoking pot and boozing
- Really just about all of Shelton!
- The Foyer. Just ask for the boys sitting by the front door. THE GINGER ONE!
- Festival Park
- Kidsgrove's new road park.
- Hanley Ramp. Rollersnakes. Saturday's best.
- Blurton Chippie
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: mark adams, Ace, Steven Anckaert, clozzer, rosie reader, rutter, Hayley Martin, laura, SUSANNAH, Lucy, damienbrookes, jj, nicky, Chris, Adam Dawson, Roger, scott an kate, maria, neil howell, Steve Leigh, James Hancock, dave sandwich, jon, chantelle, sta, Fred Fridge, rex savage, Austin, kate, Juice Terry, Louise Fishwick, linz, matt shenton, spike22, cvglt, Kieran, Ian Mitchell, Jo Toy, The Frog, Amber, m.j.hanley, geezer, lauren, marc whiston, Tom, jan, Ma, Debby, Andy Phillips, Barry, SHAKKA T, Glover, LG, Garry, kerry biddulph, gemma burn, lorrainebird, Shelley Dutton, Cockney Tone, aidan, g. cullinane, Vinny, pt, Nikki Rous, a, donny carroll, Escapedfromstoke, Koolyd, parksie, Simon Knight, Sandii, J.C., alan, Keith Hargreaves, Fergus Tobin, RICHIE, Steve Coines, Richard Ward, Cody, Big Ian, me, cal, Calamityjane, Chill cummings, Daz, Frida S. Bath, Laurie, chsgals, sara jones, chris savory, liam 'o connor, Jo, pete, Chris Timbey, F Davies, WiL, Kath West, Jon Webb, Hannibal Lector, kirsty cuthbertson, dan the mad man, Gary Bills, Jimmy, Mick, stef, nathan bickley, peaches, steven pye, stephen harvey, Tim, bob fogarty, Tammy, rutta, Zoe Greaves, sarah b, Andy, **em**, kayleigh, Ashley Kalym, nat, bill subritzky, Kev and Shaz, azzer, omagh, Kelly, sneathy, DAVID SUTTON, Matt, jim, joanne conchie, holster, Dave Potts, Mr G, Ron , DAVE C, claire, punksluts, sam findler, Becky, HOLLIE AND ANAIS, Ian Maddock, sorcerour1, Gareth, Sally, Emma, Clare, rebble, corinne, Tony Davis, dave, Jess, Dean Mann, helen barnes, Fred, Steve Hughes, clint roberts , T-bag, hhhhhhh, Allan Cartlidge, steve, Nick, pjh, T-baby, Sarah Bayley, Jono Highfield, Paul, david morris, karen, Emily, Flixie, David, d simpson, Anna Louise Buckley, 2hot2handle, Bob, James Copeland, bonnie, stephanie, damian, agent blue, instoke, keith hargreaves, Derek Johnson, Adrian Cpestake, Andrew Findley, Heather M, Kaz, andy campbell, john newbould, stu, state, steve harvey, john ob, Shannon, john smith, Colin Heath, AA SYSTEMS, Paul Penkhull, nick ward, Bluesky187, Sean Rafferty, stokie, keith harrop, liam, Scouser, mike m, carl, jeff boddy, generic, COLIN, Debs Moss, raindance rob, websitemad, Kelvin, Mark Hatton, Sage, Winbar, kimberley, Roger Townsend, Pee Litton, newcastleunderlyme, bglendy, evo burton, stuart jonesy, Meee, Wayne, Phil Ball, Moz, rob, MATT ERST, Sarah, tom katsumi, dave008, Margaret Kirk, ad, anne, Rachel, Rob Mercer, Don Harvey, joy, Agy, Suzy Creamcheese, David Poole, Ngel Harper, david Hawkins, jodie williamson, pumpkin, Ed, howard carr, annabel, jeff, hayley bee, liverpool
Last updated: 2015-04-17
More stuff about Stoke-on-Trent
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Stoke-on-Trent Knowhere Board