Cinemas in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire*
Places to go to see the latest releases
You can tell us more about Stoke-on-Trent.
- You have a cinema in Newcatse-Under-Lyme, Hanley (The Odeon) and a Cinebowl in Uttoxetter which i would reccomend the highest.
- VUE DEFO THE BEST ODEON IS DUTTY AND NOT V SAFE...
FULL OF FESTITUTES AND WIGGA'S OUTSIDE ASKING 4 FAGS OR RTRYING GET A LIFT HOME.
- vue cinema, newcastle......really quite nice.
- festival park and castle
- Warner village in newcastle rocks
- odean festival park. warner village newcastle
- The BEST cinema in Staffordshire let alone Stoke is The Odeon on festival park not to pricey and the staff are very friendly
- Odeon or the Warner village but Warner is a rip off and they make you pay for parking in the tightest car parking you've ever seen so i tend to go to the odeon for free parking.
- Dont go to the odeon! it stinks and is dirty! instead head upto Newcaslte Under Lyme to the Warner Village, cheaper and nicer!
- Yeah like I wanna pay 7 quid for a tiny box of maltesers NOT
- Newcastle-u-Lymes Warner Village is a quality place to see a film, as its tiday and still clean, unlike the Odeon in festival park
- mainstream= festival park or warner in newcastle
sometimes good stuff at staffs uni theatre
- odeon - fezzy park
- yeh i wud travel miles, VUE (old warner village) is ded cool! seats are ded comfy
- They found a dead body in a vent at the ABC.
- odeon,fezzie park
- WARNER VILLAGE IN NEWCASTLE, NEWLY BUILT, MODERN AND GOOD
- Warner Bros. Cinema in Newcastle is actually ok!
- Warner Brothers up Castle, and one up Hanley
- Odeon Festival Park it stinks
- Warner Bros in Newcastle
Odeon in Festival Park
- WARNER VILLAGE CINEMA NEWCASTLE COMFFY SEATS,NICE ATMOSPHERE.
- Odeon in fezzy park is always full with 13 year old festitutes, looking for a fat ugly smell spotty 22 year old bloke who borrowed his mum and dads car for the night.
- Warner Village cinema in Newcastle is Far better than the ODEON in etruria, never go to the ODEON.
- ABC all the way!! is shut down now, there is one nar staffs uni, it's a cute little one screen affair, but is cheaper and more personal than the odean or warner bros
- Warner Village, the most advanced cinema in the UK. that is situated in newcastle. The Odeon which is on the Festival Park, just down from Hanley
- Warner village in newcastle is wicked, the seats are so comfy and the popcorn is well nice!
- Warner bros in castle is sound
- Festival Park, and now Warner Bros in Newcastle, only you need a mortgage before you go there and they search you to make sure you're not taking your own food in!!!
- Fezzie Park if you want to meet some drunk slags
- warner in newcy lyme
- Odeon on festival park if you manage to get through the doors past all the pissed up 14 & 15 year olds
- odeon not to good but thank god for newcastle warner village.
- Victoia hall hanley.Part of a new development called the Cultural Quarter .
- You could drinm beer in the ABC, screen 1 even had it's own loos so you didn't miss too much of the film. It is sorely missed.
- Cheap Sunday night at the one near Shaffers.Bliss.
- There's a good art-house cinema during term-time; it's next to Staffs Uni, just across the road from Stoke rail station & Waterstones bookshop. See: http://www.stokefilmtheatre.fsnet.co.uk/
- Standard Odeon - multiplex - aluminium box. Also houses a Quasar and Superbowl. Same as anywhere else. Hanley had a Cannon/ABC which was excellent and really cheap, but it closed down. Another empty building in Hanley. Hooray! Also film theatre in Staffs Uni run by arrogant students.
- ODEON STOKE OR WB NEWCASTLE
- no good cinema's, the best is STAR CITY, BIRMINGHAM! Leather reclining seats, and you can get a beer and free popcorn and free pringles!
- Odean is ok, much better than the old ABC.
- ABC closed down with old pesionable women told to leave. A hangout for gay lovers thank god the seats hav gone.
- odeon is good but full of little kids, but it has loads of screens. ABC is shite, and closing down soon
- warner village cinema in newcastle is by far the best.
- Good one in Kidsgrove at the retail park, but thats it!
- That one in hanley is full of miserable old bags behind the counters who tell the children to sit still - gettin theit knickers in a twist the ol dears
- The ABC in Hanley is the best by far. Not for sweets though!
- Hanley Cinema - the Festival Park 'experience' with its predigested
entertainments and gangs of youths has always struck me as soulless.
Far nicer is Hanley Cinema, with a family-run feel, where you can
have a drink in the upstairs plush lounge before the movie, and
again afterwards to thrash out the film with your friends. Nice
snacks and friendly vibes.
- Odeon on Festival Park - better than Appollo in Stafford anyhow. Also Water world and skiing on Festival Park.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: mark adams, Ace, Steven Anckaert, clozzer, rosie reader, rutter, Hayley Martin, laura, SUSANNAH, Lucy, damienbrookes, jj, nicky, Chris, Adam Dawson, Roger, scott an kate, maria, neil howell, Steve Leigh, James Hancock, dave sandwich, jon, chantelle, sta, Fred Fridge, rex savage, Austin, kate, Juice Terry, Louise Fishwick, linz, matt shenton, spike22, cvglt, Kieran, Ian Mitchell, Jo Toy, The Frog, Amber, m.j.hanley, geezer, lauren, marc whiston, Tom, jan, Ma, Debby, Andy Phillips, Barry, SHAKKA T, Glover, LG, Garry, kerry biddulph, gemma burn, lorrainebird, Shelley Dutton, Cockney Tone, g. cullinane, Vinny, pt, Nikki Rous, a, donny carroll, Escapedfromstoke, Koolyd, parksie, Simon Knight, Sandii, J.C., alan, Keith Hargreaves, Fergus Tobin, RICHIE, Steve Coines, Richard Ward, Cody, Big Ian, me, cal, Calamityjane, Chill cummings, Daz, Frida S. Bath, Laurie, chsgals, sara jones, chris savory, liam 'o connor, Jo, pete, Chris Timbey, F Davies, WiL, Kath West, Jon Webb, Hannibal Lector, kirsty cuthbertson, dan the mad man, Gary Bills, Jimmy, Mick, stef, nathan bickley, peaches, steven pye, stephen harvey, Tim, bob fogarty, Tammy, rutta, Zoe Greaves, sarah b, Andy, **em**, kayleigh, Ashley Kalym, nat, bill subritzky, Kev and Shaz, azzer, omagh, Kelly, sneathy, DAVID SUTTON, Matt, jim, joanne conchie, holster, Dave Potts, Mr G, Ron , DAVE C, claire, punksluts, Becky, HOLLIE AND ANAIS, Ian Maddock, sorcerour1, Gareth, Sally, Emma, Clare, rebble, corinne, Tony Davis, dave, Jess, Dean Mann, helen barnes, Fred, Steve Hughes, clint roberts , T-bag, hhhhhhh, Allan Cartlidge, steve, Nick, pjh, T-baby, Sarah Bayley, Jono Highfield, Paul, david morris, karen, Emily, Flixie, David, d simpson, Anna Louise Buckley, 2hot2handle, Bob, James Copeland, bonnie, stephanie, damian, agent blue, instoke, keith hargreaves, Derek Johnson, Adrian Cpestake, Andrew Findley, Heather M, Kaz, andy campbell, john newbould, stu, state, steve harvey, john ob, Shannon, john smith, Colin Heath, AA SYSTEMS, Paul Penkhull, nick ward, Bluesky187, stokie, keith harrop, liam, Scouser, mike m, carl, jeff boddy, generic, COLIN, Debs Moss, raindance rob, websitemad, Kelvin, Mark Hatton, Sage, Winbar, kimberley, Roger Townsend, Pee Litton, newcastleunderlyme, bglendy, evo burton, stuart jonesy, Wayne, Phil Ball, Moz, rob, MATT ERST, Sarah, tom katsumi, dave008, Margaret Kirk, ad, anne, Rachel, Rob Mercer, joy, Agy, Suzy Creamcheese, David Poole, Ngel Harper, david Hawkins, jodie williamson, pumpkin, Ed, howard carr, annabel, jeff, hayley bee, liverpool
Last updated: 2011-04-29
More stuff about Stoke-on-Trent
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Stoke-on-Trent Knowhere Board