Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire*
The more interesting clothing stores
You can tell us more about Stoke-on-Trent.
Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- they have most of the UK's top brands, but they lack any designer shops which i personally crave. Its better for girls here put it that way.
- the potteries centre has loads of shops like new look, republic, select, quiz and others theyre great
EVERYTHING THATS IN FASHION AT A LOW PRICE BUT STILL GOOD QUALITY.
- charity shops......quite a few in hanley, newcastle, stoke, tunstall, n others.......can always find some quirky accessories.
- anley deffo
- aldi..tesco..class clothes
- Rowfers is great for clothes, also gravity in newcastle
- potteries shopping center
- ders onli charity shops der. they havent even bloody heard of topshop or H&M thats why every1 is dressed in old fashoined clothin
- dont shop in stoke for clothes. theyre all cheap clothes. go to manchester or cheshire oaks instead. perhaps nottingham too.
- New shop Shoe Alley in Newcastle. Gorgeous Shoes and Bags! Some italian, spanish even egyptian Shoes. Really friendly shop with huge leather sofa for chilling. Go in for a coffee and a chat with the girls - Everyone is welcome. Not cheap but very reasonable for good quality and something different that every other woman in Stoke won't know where they're from! Stock changing constantly too.
- dazed in hanley is good but i guess most people know that.
- sneaky culture is the best shop in stoke on trent they sell vintage clothes my favourite shop, really trendy
- Every other shop!
- thrift stores galore. (charity shops)
- infinites,blaggers,global groove,pockets.
- tons in Hanley town center
- Loads, look in potteries centre!
- Dont bother, manchester birmingham chester all less than an hour away, london is in theory just over two hours on a train (when the west coast main line is in use!)in fact on a good day you could probably get to london in the time you spend waitin for a bus in some places!
- Terraces,pockets,infinities,scotts and blaggers.
- ANY OF THE WICKED ONES IN HANLEY, STOKE ON TRENT IS NOT A SHIT HOLE, THOSE OF YOU WHO SAY THAT DO NOT NOW IT PROPERLY, THE PEOPEL ARE ACE AND IT'S A GOOD PLACE TO LIVE, BETTER THAN SOME PLACES I CAN THINK OF....
- 'Top Shop', 'Miss Selfridge', 'Dorothy Perkins', 'Loosing the Will to Live'
- What are these? Don't come to Stoke unless you want to dress like a tramp!
- Keep away from Hanley unless you want to look a drong.
- another world, rofers, dignaty
- review infinities, terraces, pockets, and trainers from scotts thats about it
- What clothes shops? The ones we have are absolute rubbish. No wonder everyone in Stoke-on-Trent looks like an Oxfam reject.
- charity shops or pockets (if you've got cash to blow)
- Potteries shopping centre has it all!
- scotts sumtimes av sum nice miss 60 and funky shoes! infinities for women in newcastle also has some gud stuff for the girlies!
- Pockets and Blaggers "UP HANLEY" , great for designer clothes.
- dazed and roots in hanley are funky but expensive
- What clothes shops? Hanley is utter shite for shops. If you don't want to look like a gyppo or a tramp, you need to go elsewhere!!!!
- if truth be known my favourite shop must be infinities in hanley down picadiliy street quality clothing know matter what
- Fashion? Stoke? Some lovely shell suit shops, Ben Sherman shops and of course lots of maternity shops for the 13 yr old pregnant girls
- gap Gay,and,proud
- Most shops are shite but you do get the occasional good un eg Topshop, Morgan, Lippy, but then again you get them anywhere so Hanley really is a bit wank to shop init!
- topshop-classy at a nice price.rio, dna, great when uve been paid.stoke obviously has the best everything,not just clothes shops.
- another world is the best alternative shop their is
- All the Fetish wear shops with the hookers outside in Hope Street are a sight to behold.
- Rowfers, the clothes cost too much but it's worth trying them on to listen to the adolecsents chatter behind the counter
- and that thay have t sherts aiso.
- Stke, clothes, chalk, cheese.
- Brassington Bros. in Piccadilly, Hanley, must have the best range of Doc Martens in the Midlands. Nice old traditional shop, with comfy chairs of particularly fine craftsmanship, and an old owner who actually knows something about shoes and how they're made
- Infinities is a top shop,pockets,terraces,scotts dodgy DNA all good for casual clothing
- pound stretcher thats where they all shop!
- Zero's. Actually in Newcastle under Lyme, but never mind. There's a couple of boutiques - Rescue II f. ex., if it's still standing,
- INFINITIES 4 MODS & MUPPETS, TOPMAN 4 CASUALS,. BRING BACK SLIDE!
- Peako! Paddy! Infinities.
- Top shop in Hanley is quite good and Miss Selfridge is Ok even though it has shrunk! Rowfers sells good clothes but can be a bit expensive. Temptations is Ok but some of the clothes aren't that good quality.
- loads if you want to pay extortionate prices to look like the charlatans circa 1994. Please dont dress like this just because everyone else does its not cool to be clones even oasis dont dress like that anymore.
- Pockets, great clothes, new stock in all the time.
- Infino's, Review, better of going to Manc though, as Stone Island and Paul & Shark are school uniform these days.
- Only commercial crap.
- envy is class, infinities and pockets are good but way too expensive
- huge river island and topshop,debenems has some designer labels.....
- i never knew people could afford clothes in Stoke On Trent
- Check out 'The Shop' on Marsh Street Hanley. New and beautiful, if only just to look at
Essential clothes for essential peoples - Rumour that students get a discount! Speak to Mr Bumble (him with the sparkly teeth and nice attitude)
- Infinities, Review, Flannels, Scotts.
- Galerie in Newcastle is good for men and women but is quite expensive.
- Vault of heaven....on pay day.
- wear it with dignity, hanley, in the arcade by the stage door pub. cool baggies and so on. also a shop in the same arcade as fantasy world - can't remember the name, i think it's top q but may be wrong
- Mark one, Jeans Workshop, Potteries Shopping Centre
- Rollersnakes. Grunge influence try London Underground or Grapevine. For good socks, DMs (and skating staff) try Millets Newcastle?
- Around and about the town shops are average, Rowfers is good for indie clothes and candles etc.
- Miss Selfridges, Top Shop (expensive but good for clubbing gear and everyday stuff), Top Man, New Look, Lewis's Arcade, River Island, Bay Trading Co., Temptation (cheapish some cool stuff), C & A, all sports shops, Dolcies (cool shoe shop), Dorethy Perkins, Tammy Girl/Etam.
- Gemini and Rescue for good quality. Infinities for mega bucks, (cost me a fortune but I go all the same) the usuall for the rest
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: mark adams, Ace, Steven Anckaert, clozzer, rosie reader, rutter, Hayley Martin, laura, SUSANNAH, Lucy, damienbrookes, jj, nicky, Chris, Adam Dawson, Roger, scott an kate, maria, neil howell, Steve Leigh, James Hancock, dave sandwich, jon, chantelle, sta, Fred Fridge, rex savage, Austin, kate, Juice Terry, Louise Fishwick, linz, matt shenton, spike22, cvglt, Kieran, Ian Mitchell, Jo Toy, The Frog, Amber, m.j.hanley, geezer, lauren, marc whiston, Tom, jan, Ma, Debby, Andy Phillips, Barry, SHAKKA T, Glover, LG, Garry, kerry biddulph, gemma burn, lorrainebird, Shelley Dutton, Cockney Tone, aidan, g. cullinane, Vinny, pt, Nikki Rous, a, donny carroll, Escapedfromstoke, Koolyd, parksie, Simon Knight, Sandii, J.C., alan, Keith Hargreaves, Fergus Tobin, RICHIE, Steve Coines, Richard Ward, Cody, Big Ian, me, cal, Calamityjane, Chill cummings, Daz, Frida S. Bath, Laurie, chsgals, sara jones, chris savory, liam 'o connor, Jo, pete, Chris Timbey, F Davies, WiL, Kath West, Jon Webb, Hannibal Lector, kirsty cuthbertson, dan the mad man, Gary Bills, Jimmy, Mick, stef, nathan bickley, peaches, steven pye, stephen harvey, Tim, bob fogarty, Tammy, rutta, Zoe Greaves, sarah b, Andy, **em**, kayleigh, Ashley Kalym, nat, bill subritzky, Kev and Shaz, azzer, omagh, Kelly, sneathy, DAVID SUTTON, Matt, jim, joanne conchie, holster, Dave Potts, Mr G, Ron , DAVE C, claire, punksluts, sam findler, Becky, HOLLIE AND ANAIS, Ian Maddock, sorcerour1, Gareth, Sally, Emma, Clare, rebble, corinne, Tony Davis, dave, Jess, Dean Mann, helen barnes, Fred, Steve Hughes, clint roberts , T-bag, hhhhhhh, Allan Cartlidge, steve, Nick, pjh, T-baby, Sarah Bayley, Jono Highfield, Paul, david morris, karen, Emily, Flixie, David, d simpson, Anna Louise Buckley, 2hot2handle, Bob, James Copeland, bonnie, stephanie, damian, agent blue, instoke, keith hargreaves, Derek Johnson, Adrian Cpestake, Andrew Findley, Heather M, Kaz, andy campbell, john newbould, stu, state, steve harvey, john ob, Shannon, john smith, Colin Heath, AA SYSTEMS, Paul Penkhull, nick ward, Bluesky187, Sean Rafferty, stokie, keith harrop, liam, Scouser, mike m, carl, jeff boddy, generic, COLIN, Debs Moss, raindance rob, websitemad, Kelvin, Mark Hatton, Sage, Winbar, kimberley, Roger Townsend, Pee Litton, newcastleunderlyme, bglendy, evo burton, stuart jonesy, Meee, Wayne, Phil Ball, Moz, rob, MATT ERST, Sarah, tom katsumi, dave008, Margaret Kirk, ad, anne, Rachel, Rob Mercer, Don Harvey, joy, Agy, Suzy Creamcheese, David Poole, Ngel Harper, david Hawkins, jodie williamson, pumpkin, Ed, howard carr, annabel, jeff, hayley bee, liverpool
Last updated: 2014-09-22
More stuff about Stoke-on-Trent
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Stoke-on-Trent Knowhere Board