Demolish It Now Building in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire*
Places that need to be levelled
You can tell us more about Stoke-on-Trent.
Demolish It Now Building
- Norton estate
- The Coachmakers Arms, please. Stop the whingers clinging on to the past, ffs.
- Tesco. The new one that isnt even built yet on the new ring road around Hanley that even isnt finished yet. Not another Tesco pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaase
- NEWCASTLE COMMUNITY HIGH SCHOOL
- Liquid its shite
- non of em ther all class n u priks sayin they all need be nokd dwn need get a grip ya southern twats :@
- That church as your coming into Hanley from Smallthorne
- the church by the shopping centre
- hanley bus station. longton the hole ov it.
- The Talbot Hotel
- Hanley bus station. Do not EVER go anywhere near it after dark otherwise you WILL have the shit kicked out of you. All the scum of Stoke seem to descend on it like a bizzare beacon, even during the day
- THE WHOLE OF THE CITY..ESPECIALY THE MONSTROCITY CALLED THE CIVIC CENTRE.....OH AND WHILE YOUR ABOUT IT..LOCK THE COUNCIL INSIDE WHILST YOU KNOCK IT DOWN PLEASE....
- every single builing in stokey pokey all of them r council chavy homes
- Newcastle-under-Lyme school, i hated that place and was stuck there for too long!! im sure lots of you would agree. at least i had a chance to learn something though.
- Colditz Castle (Potteries Shopping Centre in Hanley)
- berryhill high scool
- The Dole Scum office
- So many to choose, but i'd go for the Bus Station, only because no-one has to go in Unity House. also that shopping centre that is just over the main road in hanley, but that has no shops
- the dark brown empty apartment block in hanley
- UNITY HOUSE ...What a waste of Tax payer's dosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- unity house
- Hmm the unity house
- That grey concrete box at the bottom of brunswick/marsh street in hanley it is probably 15 storeys high with about 5 windows and even though its supposed to empty the lights still flicker on and off-creepy. Also hanley bus station, they closed the public toilets to stop smack heads using them,but that doesnt stop the good people of stoke from pissing everywhere else in the building!
- Unity House - without a doubt
- cheadle council offices and the wankers in it
- THE ''BT'' BLOCK IN HANLEY I THINK, OLD THING WITHOUT WINDOWS ALL BLOCKED IN, OPPOSITE THE STRRET WITH LIQUID ON
- 'Ritzy,' 'Fatty Arbuckles,' 'Zanzibar,' whatever it's called now come in, come in, your time is up!
- Britannia Stadium. Save the tax payers some money and get rid of that shit heap!
- That thing they started to bulid in Burslem.."Ceramica" what a joke,Looks like a plane has crashed . What a shit hole
- Unity House
- FORD GREEN HALL
- Britannia Stadium - a rubbish tip built on a rubbish tip, serving up rubbish every Saturday. Also a monstrosity to look at as you drive past.
- Vale PArk. At least britannia stadium isnt falling down. and stoke win more matches than VALE.
- The bus station and all the Shitty shops surrounding it! They keep saying they're going to but it never seems to happen.
- FAULLTY TOWERS, HANLEY A WASTE OFF MONEY FROM DAY 1!
- VALE PARK. SCUM, SCUM, SCUM AND MORE DIRTY SMELLY, WOULDN'T TOUCH WITH A 100 FOOT BARGE POLE VALE SCUM. TRASH IT. IT'S A WASTE OF MONEY. iT SHOULDN'T OF BEEN BROUGHT OUT.
- Hanley bus station
- Royal Doulton building, shelton
- big massive buildings that arent used no more like the one opposite portofino - there you go another nice italien restaurant!
- Vale Park
- The whole of Shelton. (Apart from my house) Turn it into a big fuck off dump for all the shit that comes in and out of stoke. Oh fuck someones beaten you to it.
- Unity house. Stoke-on-Trents answer to a sky scraper. Home to the devil and a hand full of vagrants, smackheads, oh and Bin Larden's probably in there unall. They should push it over onto the Library. Two very ugly birds with one stone.
- staffordshire university
- Unity House
- The Britannia Stadium - what a shit hole.
- Kwick save at the top of victoria road Fenton
- STOKE SUCKS!!!!!!!!! BIG TIME, EVERY TIME I RETURN TO MY HOME TOWN I AM AWE STRUCK BY THE CITY WIDE PAINT SHORTAGE THAT APPEARS TO HAVE LASTED FOR NEARLY 20 YEARS NOW. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE JUST PAINT SOME BUILDINGS TO BRIGHTEN THE PLACE UP......... PLEASE JUST A LITTLE BIT, THATS ALL I ASK!!!
- most of stoke on trent could do with knocking down and rebuilding
- Stoke and Newcastle under Lyme
- summerfield cheadle
- Hanley bus station(need i say why?), unity house, shittania stadium(lets get rid of the biggest council house first), bentilee(yes all of it), chell heath, tunstall, meir and all the boarded up buildings that will never be refubished into anything but are kept to make a home for the pigeons oh and they all need shooting as well
- NVISAGE building on Vicky Road. try working there & you will understand
- TRINITY HOUSE! WHAT AN EYESORE!. The only reason I believe it stays up is because it has a good vantage point for CCTV & I believe they have camera's on the roof that can look all over the area.
- Telecom building
- Stoke town hall - what a fucking eyesore
- Rowfers and other greebo shops.
- GET RID OF THE PLACE AND ALL TRENDS CLUBS
- Vally's (AAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH)
- Stoke has been very lucky; it avoided most of the 1970s concrete mostrosities. The bus station could defintely do with a bulldozing, though.
- Every council estate in stoke, thats all of it then!The shittania stadium also a council house.
- the only thing in stoke uglier than the girls is unity house!knock it down before i blow it up for you!
- The question is what building wouldn't I like to see flattened.
- Hanley bus station officially matches all of the physical requirements for Hell.
That terrifying statue on the side of what used to be Lewis's.
The old arcade in Hanley town centre.
Burslem. For god's sake, just start from scratch.
- THE FOUNDER.
- DEMOLISH ALL BUILDINGS IN STOKE!
- Any house/flat in Meir, Bentilee, Bucknall, Longton, Shelton,Chell heath, Burslem, Cobridge... Meir park tesco! Le Shaz in Longton! Bus station in Hanley and the numerous cardboard boxes in the bus station that are the homes of beggars!
- Brittania Stadium
The A500. Tailbacks of 5 miles at 3.30 on a Tuesday afternoon on a regular basis? not where i come from thats a dead cert.
British Steel Shelton Works Plant.
- The whole of Longton and Stokes town centres.
- Fail park the so called Wembley of the north.What a pisser.
- Has to be Newcastle-Under-Lyme school. Nothing against the buildings just the school.
- Wetherspoons Pubs... Bring back live music!!
- ABC no need to say why!
- Unity house
- Every single building with maybe the exception of the Post Office in Hanley. In particular, the old Shopping Arcade that has about two dodgy shops left and stinks of piss and Stokey's. Also, Hanley bus depot, I have never seen such filth in all my life. That Orange box they call the Potteries. And finally, that dark, looming, deralict building that welcomes anyone approaching Stoke-On-Trent from 50miles away.
- the shittania stadium. that 'thing' on the wall of lewis's still gives me nightmares, fuck it off
- That thing next to the incinerator on the A50, apparently a football team play there n all.
- THE ENTIRE COUNTY OF STAFFORDHIRE
- Basford Workingmens Club- it's so run down and weeds are growing out the roof
and it cuts off easy access to Hartshill Park.
- Staffordshire University. What a waste of my time and money.
- Stoke-on-Trent, yes the entire city.
- HANLEY BUS STATION - LIKE THE ARCTIC WASTES
THE TRAFFIC LIGHTS AT LIVERPOOL RD. SOON THE A500 WILL BE MANNED BY HOT DOG STALLS TO FEED THE STARVED MOTORIST.
- Unity house, the bus station, Argos building and that whole area.
- Has nobody else noticed the ugliest building in the world ??? the huge brown tower block at the bottom of broad street that has been boarded up for years but the lights still go on and off? it completely ruins what would otherwise be a beutiful city...(NOT!)
- All out of town shopping malls
- That monstrous statue stuck on the side of Lewises. If it still is Lewises, that is. I left Stoke at the first opportunity twelve years ago, and still haven't returned.
- The old town hall, Unity House
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: mark adams, Ace, Steven Anckaert, clozzer, rosie reader, rutter, Hayley Martin, laura, SUSANNAH, Lucy, damienbrookes, jj, nicky, Chris, Adam Dawson, Roger, scott an kate, maria, neil howell, Steve Leigh, James Hancock, dave sandwich, jon, chantelle, sta, Fred Fridge, rex savage, Austin, kate, Juice Terry, Louise Fishwick, linz, matt shenton, spike22, cvglt, Kieran, Ian Mitchell, Jo Toy, The Frog, Amber, m.j.hanley, geezer, lauren, marc whiston, Tom, jan, Ma, Debby, Andy Phillips, Barry, SHAKKA T, Glover, LG, Garry, kerry biddulph, gemma burn, lorrainebird, Shelley Dutton, Cockney Tone, aidan, g. cullinane, Vinny, pt, Nikki Rous, a, donny carroll, Escapedfromstoke, Koolyd, parksie, Simon Knight, Sandii, J.C., alan, Keith Hargreaves, Fergus Tobin, RICHIE, Steve Coines, Richard Ward, Cody, Big Ian, me, cal, Calamityjane, Chill cummings, Daz, Frida S. Bath, Laurie, chsgals, sara jones, chris savory, liam 'o connor, Jo, pete, Chris Timbey, F Davies, WiL, Kath West, Jon Webb, Hannibal Lector, kirsty cuthbertson, dan the mad man, Gary Bills, Jimmy, Mick, stef, nathan bickley, peaches, steven pye, stephen harvey, Tim, bob fogarty, Tammy, rutta, Zoe Greaves, sarah b, Andy, **em**, kayleigh, Ashley Kalym, nat, bill subritzky, Kev and Shaz, azzer, omagh, Kelly, sneathy, DAVID SUTTON, Matt, jim, joanne conchie, holster, Dave Potts, Mr G, Ron , DAVE C, claire, punksluts, sam findler, Becky, HOLLIE AND ANAIS, Ian Maddock, sorcerour1, Gareth, Sally, Emma, Clare, rebble, corinne, Tony Davis, dave, Jess, Dean Mann, helen barnes, Fred, Steve Hughes, clint roberts , T-bag, hhhhhhh, Allan Cartlidge, steve, Nick, pjh, T-baby, Sarah Bayley, Jono Highfield, Paul, david morris, karen, Emily, Flixie, David, d simpson, Anna Louise Buckley, 2hot2handle, Bob, James Copeland, bonnie, stephanie, damian, agent blue, instoke, keith hargreaves, Derek Johnson, Adrian Cpestake, Andrew Findley, Heather M, Kaz, andy campbell, john newbould, stu, state, steve harvey, john ob, Shannon, john smith, Colin Heath, AA SYSTEMS, Paul Penkhull, nick ward, Bluesky187, Sean Rafferty, stokie, keith harrop, liam, Scouser, mike m, carl, jeff boddy, generic, COLIN, Debs Moss, raindance rob, websitemad, Kelvin, Mark Hatton, Sage, Winbar, kimberley, Roger Townsend, Pee Litton, newcastleunderlyme, bglendy, evo burton, stuart jonesy, Meee, Wayne, Phil Ball, Moz, rob, MATT ERST, Sarah, tom katsumi, dave008, Margaret Kirk, ad, anne, Rachel, Rob Mercer, Don Harvey, joy, Agy, Suzy Creamcheese, David Poole, Ngel Harper, david Hawkins, jodie williamson, pumpkin, Ed, howard carr, annabel, jeff, hayley bee, liverpool
Last updated: 2014-09-22
More stuff about Stoke-on-Trent
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Stoke-on-Trent Knowhere Board