The place to go for a lazy afternoon, pub quiz or last call
You can tell us more about Stoney Stanton.
- The francis arms is coming together now you have to go in it has a pool table young landlord and their willing to serve you good beer. You have to try it out in the next couple of weeks they are having quiz night pool challenge and stuff like that GO IN!!!!!!!!
- The francis arms has now got a new landlord hes going to start food in a few weeks its changed now GO IN AND HAVE A DRINK AND SEE WHAT YOU THINK!!!!
- Having read the list currently held I have to disagree and stand in my "locals" defense! :-) not only is the Francis Arms not falling to bits, it has to be the most friendly in all the village, while not posh and full of "would be millionaires" it serves good beer has regular live entertainment and your guarenteed an entertaining night!
- bell ,star ,bull the rest are gash.
- 'The Cove' at Stoney Cove serves all the popular beverages and food. In the summer (and a good winter day!)this can be enjoyed on the balcony whilst enjoying the water sports.
- Bulls head is very friendly.
Francis arms is falling to bits!
The blue bell used to be great, but I aint been there for ages.
The star inn has a lot of visitors.
- there is no entertainment in Stoney Stanton. Nothing. Not a sausage
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: jane, tim, pat byrne, Michael Calcutt, camilla freeman, jordan bastock, paul fisher, j mccarthy, mark, generic, Ashley Vineham, Rusty Snails, Arch Stanton
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Stoney Stanton
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Stoney Stanton Knowhere Board