Corner eateries, quick bites and the local chippy
You can tell us more about Stratford.
- Cafe Rial opposite West Ham tube. Filipino food, from about 12pm weekdays only. Great dishes for about £5, though not much variation, it still one of the best places to eat in the area. Fried breakfast is better than most too.
- Pizza 'n' Grill
These are no longer around. Ricks is still a chinese but with a different name and not as good, Pizza 'n' Grill is no longer a pizza restaurant. Phoenix Brasserie is an Estate Agents!
- Pizza 'n' Grill, 22 Vicarage Lane, London, E15 4ES - An excellent new resturant dishes from 6 to 15 quid, service is attentive and food very good.
- Upstairs At The Eddy, excellent food, excellent staff
- 1. Fried chicken
2. Fried chicken
3. Fried chicken
- The Black Bull Pub. Lovely food and good price. Excellent for us poor office workers in Stratford.
- The Spice Inn on Romford Road does great Indian food - nice friendly atmosphere in the restaurant, and they also do takeaways.
And Rick's on Vicarage Lane is the best Chinese takeaway around - I just wish they did deliveries...
- Pizza Express near the theatre.
The Pheonix Apollo does excellant food (in spite of the decor).
- Pizza Express.
Phoenix Brassiere looks very tacky but actually very nice food.
Please do something about the tacky menus though!!!
The Cafe Point. New Cafe-bar opened in the new Ibis hotel.
- Fat Chaps, if you like reading on the toilet.
- Pizza Express (by the Picture House)
- Pizza Express - in the same building as the new Stratford Picture House. This is Stratford's one classy restaurant to date - let's have more!
- Pie Crust, Stratford Broadway - Pie and mash by day, Thai by night.
India Gate and Himalaya - Stratford Broadway, Indian.
Pizza Express - under cinema.
Great West Indian take away Vicarage Lane
- pizza hut KFC or the newley opend macdonalds
- Lediard's in West Ham Lane best Pie and Mash for miles
New McDonalds is opening soon
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Paul Rhine, COSTAS, ben jones, alan, adam, Angel of Stratford, Robin, P. Honey, john, natalie, Ana Davies, Lynne Higgins, Dale Thatcher, Robert Quade, Khalid Siddiqui, ting, generic, Anita Anderson, Garry W, pm, Amelia, jono, Gary, Frankie Roberto, rhowan, scampy
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Stratford
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Stratford Knowhere Board