Cafes and Coffee Shops in Stratford, Greater London*
High tea and a sticky bun
You can tell us more about Stratford.
Cafes and Coffee Shops
- The greasy spoon in the inshops, where all the pensioners immediately go to rest with their shopping bags on wheels
- Chris & Harry's, opposite Safeways on the Grove, good grub and you can see into the kitchen
- Cafe Table des Artistes on the way up toward Maryland is excellent. Great food, nice staff, sort of Lebanese kind of theme, hookahs and cous cous. Out of place in Stratford.
Cafe Mondo - one of the few decent cafes - closed on Sundays for some bizarre reason.
- There's an Internet cafe on The Broadway. That's about all I can tell you though. It's that interesting!
- Cafe Rae Anne, Colours courtyard cafe, Cafe Mondo, Cafe Point (in the Ibis hotel),
There's a new one just opened in the station.
- Colours courtyard cafe. Large outdoor cafe in the courtyard of the old town hall.
- Cyber cafe near Edward Seventh pub
- Cafe Mondo, great cappucino and pasta - on Tramway
Cybercafe, Straford Broadway (speaks for itself)
- cafe RAE_ANNE a little french place or CAFE MONDO a itatlyian place
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Paul Rhine, COSTAS, ben jones, alan, adam, Angel of Stratford, Robin, P. Honey, john, natalie, Ana Davies, Lynne Higgins, Dale Thatcher, Robert Quade, Khalid Siddiqui, ting, generic, Anita Anderson, Garry W, pm, Amelia, jono, Gary, Frankie Roberto, rhowan, scampy
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Stratford
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Stratford Knowhere Board