Favourite Building in Stratford, Greater London*
Art deco, contemporary, futuristic, tall, short...
You can tell us more about Stratford.
- The church with its memorial to those who died at the hands of Bishop Bonner in 1555.
- The Theatre royal, its really impressive the way its been revamped, but keeping the old facade, the auditorium has a really sumptuous feel to it too, and lots of original fittings, giving it real character
- Abbey Mills Pumping Station, Abbey Lane
- University Of East London is really interesting. And the new Stratford Station is fantastic. Look at the Transport For London website under Jubilee Line stations to see pic (Just a sec while I take off my anorak)!
- Old: St John's church +old town hall
New: Statford Station
- The concourse for the new Jubiliee line station.
The old town hall.
The old Electricity board building. Great 1930's architecture.
- The twisted clock tower at the bus station.
- Theatre Royal
- St. John's church - looks impressive, especially at night when floodlit, and the new rail & tube station.
- The new Stratford Concorse Station is pretty impressive!
- New station
- staratford station just opened
- The Church in the one way system
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Paul Rhine, COSTAS, ben jones, alan, adam, Angel of Stratford, Robin, P. Honey, john, natalie, Ana Davies, Lynne Higgins, Dale Thatcher, Robert Quade, Khalid Siddiqui, ting, generic, Anita Anderson, Garry W, pm, Amelia, jono, Gary, Frankie Roberto, rhowan, scampy
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Stratford
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Stratford Knowhere Board