Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains in Streatham, Greater London*
The more interesting clothing stores
You can tell us more about Streatham.
Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- All a bit crap really but you can find some nice bits in Benneton on the High Road.
- Clique Pour Homme opposite Lidl sells trendy clothes that you will not find in all the Croydon chain stores for the 18-35 category and the owner is always keen to do a deal even when he is not having a sale on
- Blue Moon in the High Road do nice t-shirts for around £5-£10
- The charity shops are great to while away time and occasionally pick up a bargain.
Unfortunately most of the clothes are representative of Streatham resident's heavy reliance on tracksuits and inability to dress with any style
- There are only three good clothes shops in Streatham - The Clothes Gallery (beside KFC), Kara (about a minuite down from KFC) and Ash (oppisite MacDonalds). Anything else and you need to go into Croydon.
- The private shop opposite Norbury train station
- Panama mens - does Topman casu-smart and suits.
- ??????????the old post office
- Style 121 - I'm not from Streatham, but as I was passing through Streatham, my eyes locked on to Style 121's window. I went inside, and they had good clothes for all occasions, from casual to smart. They've got designer names and lots of caps from the US of A. I came out happy! I recommend Style 121 for a good service and a great selection of clothes.
- There aren't any good clothes shops in streatham
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Henry Wolny, Zoe, tony amos, laura, Michael M, Tony Kehoe, mark, and man, Streatham Online, tim ridley, Alasdair, Lesley Smith, Leigh, F Strachan, gavin, Ian Sega, louise, Emanuel, jen collier, maria, shepz, Damon Levine, madeleine, alex, Matthew Lenton, Tony French, Gangsta, Greg D, fuckhead, MickyC, Frances Button, Streatham Pulse, kendra, Luke Tope, NJW, steve, Nick, Helen Taylor, David, Anna Godsiff, Samantha Fox, Steven Pittman, red monkey, geoff, mike gooch, sandra, lang rabbie, sarah, lu, Robert Doyle, Col, Norm, Sophie, Kam, Susan Tavner, Freek, dan, Rob Newell, Robert Doyle, John Ray, Deanna Finlayson, Sabrina Ayadassen, Richard Stewart, Max, Mark Sumner, Mark Shaw, Jan Czarnopolski, Tony Silva, sam, shane, brendan maher, generic, pauly, Brant, Billy Shearer, Lucs, Ian Box, Loraine, firstname.lastname@example.org, Lesley, michael moran, Andrew McKinna, jhon, jonathan roberts, The Great Eamondo, Robert Hill, lisa, Vanessa Stopford, hilary lambert, Robert Barber, R, jOAN PETERSON, Marie-Therese
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Streatham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Streatham Knowhere Board