Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars in Streatham, Greater London*
Where to go to get down
You can tell us more about Streatham.
Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- There's a nice trendy bar called Mint, near Streatham Hill station. Lovely cocktails, comfy leather sofas and a happy hour 5pm - 7pm daily.
- Edwards in Croydon - Salsa nights every Wednesday
Starts at 7 30pm with Absolute Beginners Class £3 and has 5 levels of classes all night ending with a salsa club to practise your moves
- Caesers, seedy but good for a laugh. porkys, wont let u in with a hat but it is shite and the owner is a gangster fag
- go to the Bedford to see old men in cowboy hats/boots playing rock music. woo hoo.
- Is Porky's still there? It looks well dodgy - avoid.
- Streatham still does not have any decent clubs .... better of getting a bus up the road to brixton
- Only one club - Ceasers. Try Brixton
- Caesars Nightclub. I believe it's the biggest nightclub in London. Prices are £18 men and £16 women Friday and Saturday and all your booze is free! There's also a free bufett served in the corner but I wouldn't trust it as far as I can throw it. Thursday used to be Disco night (£6 on the door, all drinks £1.50) but I've not been in a while. The place is just full of people trying to pull. :-)
- Ceasers, the world famous as seen on TV club, a must on those long Saturday nights, if only for the fun outside when everyone gets kicked out.
Porky's, really friendly atmosphere, absolutely buzzing on a Saturday, go there before you go to Ceasers!
- Caesars - many a happy nite spent in there taking the mickey out of people who think it is a class venue - at least you never have to worry about a bloke buying you a drink - or worrying if you are going to manage to pull - a good night out for when you look like a pile of poo but are still mad for it!!
- Ceasars is horrible. on their famed 70/80's night a total of two 80's songs were played followed quickly by the worst Garage and R&B imaginable. it is full of slightly overweight 30 something ladies in tight fitting plastic skirts and 40 something blokes who still can't find a girlfriend (probably because they spend two much time in Cearsars)
- Ceasars on the high street, Tram shed (Ok in tooting but not far!)
- Good clubs if you look for them.
- Caesars, on Streatham Hill, is a huge, seedy nighclub which, on a Friday and Saturday night, offers an all you can eat and drink, entrance included deal for £17?
- Yeah, as already stated Ceasers is v.v.v.v.cheesy. But hay, its dead easy to get a shag
- Caesar's- Very Seedy Soccer Bar The Butterfly Bar- Don't ever go there, its well rough
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Henry Wolny, Zoe, tony amos, laura, Michael M, Tony Kehoe, mark, and man, Streatham Online, tim ridley, Alasdair, Lesley Smith, Leigh, F Strachan, gavin, Ian Sega, louise, Emanuel, jen collier, maria, shepz, Damon Levine, madeleine, alex, Matthew Lenton, Tony French, Gangsta, Greg D, fuckhead, MickyC, Frances Button, Streatham Pulse, kendra, Luke Tope, NJW, steve, Nick, Helen Taylor, David, Anna Godsiff, Samantha Fox, Steven Pittman, red monkey, geoff, mike gooch, sandra, lang rabbie, sarah, lu, Robert Doyle, Col, Norm, Sophie, Kam, Susan Tavner, Freek, dan, Rob Newell, Robert Doyle, John Ray, Deanna Finlayson, Sabrina Ayadassen, Richard Stewart, Max, Mark Sumner, Mark Shaw, Jan Czarnopolski, Tony Silva, sam, shane, brendan maher, generic, pauly, Brant, Billy Shearer, Lucs, Ian Box, Loraine, email@example.com, Lesley, michael moran, Andrew McKinna, jhon, jonathan roberts, The Great Eamondo, Robert Hill, lisa, Vanessa Stopford, hilary lambert, Robert Barber, R, jOAN PETERSON, Marie-Therese
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Streatham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Streatham Knowhere Board