Demolish It Now Building in Streatham, Greater London*
Places that need to be levelled
You can tell us more about Streatham.
Demolish It Now Building
- Elgar House (Above Kwik Fit)
- Quick fit, the fun fair that is steam powered on streathm common
- Alot of people have said the building above quick fit but I live behind it and it blocks out nearly all of the noise from the A23 so keep it I say!
- Streatham Hill Station. Soon the wooden staircase will probably just collapse anyway.
- Kwik Fit should be replaced with some decent shops.
The old Pratts site should be replaced with decent Victorian facaded buildings and have something decent to but from them, not lower-common denominator outlets.
- The Greyhound. Ruined and no longer any use to any one
The new Kentucky - the customers block the main road with their selfish double parking - do none of them have any respect for anybody else?
- The stinking railway Station , although half of the platform is quite charming
- Have to agree about Kwik Fit
- The libriary. It's older than my grandmother and we really need a new one!
- The High Parade. ASn ugly row of buildings with structural defects.
- The police station which only opens for three hours a day in Norbury.
- The council Estates, the Kwikie Mart (AKA Kwik save)
- Safeways and the Kwik Fit
- Kwik-Fit building, Safeways, Housing Estate near Streatham Common.
- The wyrm tainted sickness above Qwick-Fit (down from WH Smiths on the other side and just up from the Odeon)
- Kwik Fit and the "Elgar" building above it.
- That horrible lidl supermarket,
- Not quite in Streatham, but by colliers woods, on the round about just before Savacentre the horrible black building/office block!! YUCK!!
- That thing above Kwik Fit... but leave Chris's Place.
- Streatham swimming baths, Yes I know that they are old but it just don't cut the ice any more. Well it has not done since 1910
- The Estates behind Dunraven School- It's full of Trash
- The Music Copyright HQ above Kwik Fit. This is the reason that no one comes to Streatham...
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Henry Wolny, Zoe, tony amos, laura, Michael M, Tony Kehoe, mark, and man, Streatham Online, tim ridley, Alasdair, Lesley Smith, Leigh, F Strachan, gavin, Ian Sega, louise, Emanuel, jen collier, maria, shepz, Damon Levine, madeleine, alex, Matthew Lenton, Tony French, Gangsta, Greg D, fuckhead, MickyC, Frances Button, Streatham Pulse, kendra, Luke Tope, NJW, steve, Nick, Helen Taylor, David, Anna Godsiff, Samantha Fox, Steven Pittman, red monkey, geoff, mike gooch, sandra, lang rabbie, sarah, lu, Robert Doyle, Col, Norm, Sophie, Kam, Susan Tavner, Freek, dan, Rob Newell, Robert Doyle, John Ray, Deanna Finlayson, Sabrina Ayadassen, Richard Stewart, Max, Mark Sumner, Mark Shaw, Jan Czarnopolski, Tony Silva, sam, shane, brendan maher, generic, pauly, Brant, Billy Shearer, Lucs, Ian Box, Loraine, firstname.lastname@example.org, Lesley, michael moran, Andrew McKinna, jhon, jonathan roberts, The Great Eamondo, Robert Hill, lisa, Vanessa Stopford, hilary lambert, Robert Barber, R, jOAN PETERSON, Marie-Therese
Last updated: 2010-01-06
More stuff about Streatham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Streatham Knowhere Board