Live Music Venues in Streatham, Greater London*
Live sounds in a garage, pub, park or stadium
You can tell us more about Streatham.
Live Music Venues
- The White Lion. Now owned by The Music 4 Children charity with live music most nights.
- Bedford Park (Steatham High Road, near to Streatham station)
- The Telegraph on Brixton Hill always has a good line up. Not in Streatham but very close.
- Only pubs... and Caesar's if you don't mind cheesy stuff from the 70s
- The white Lion on thr high road has bands on fri,sat and an Irish trad session on a Sunday.It also is startting up a singer song writer night soon but as yet not confirmed.
- The White Lion, on Streatham High Road, has started getting in bands lately, of varying styles. Not my favourite pub in Streatham, but I live near enough to hear the bands and am often tempted to wander down for a couple of drinks and some real live music
- The White Lion on Streatham High Road currently have an informal Irish music night on Sundays.
- The Norbury (next to streatham) has a cool kareoke on sunday nights and a really cheezy club next door - check it out
- The 'piazza' outside the Odeon. Does that count?
Carol singers & the Sally Army Brass Band congregate there every Xmas.
- the old post office
- "Soccers Bar" 225 Streatham High Road. Every Sunday "The famous White Lion Band SUCK IT AND SEE JAM SESSION 4.00PM(1600)-7.00PM(1900) Bring an instrument. Opening Soon - Soccers Downstairs "Cafe Bar" Layback,Chillout, Good Sound, Great people - The White Lion Crew Relocated - Please mention that you saw it on the internet.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Henry Wolny, Zoe, tony amos, laura, Michael M, Tony Kehoe, mark, and man, Streatham Online, tim ridley, Alasdair, Lesley Smith, Leigh, F Strachan, gavin, Ian Sega, louise, Emanuel, jen collier, maria, shepz, Damon Levine, madeleine, alex, Matthew Lenton, Tony French, Gangsta, Greg D, fuckhead, MickyC, Frances Button, Streatham Pulse, kendra, Luke Tope, NJW, steve, Nick, Helen Taylor, David, Anna Godsiff, Samantha Fox, Steven Pittman, red monkey, geoff, mike gooch, sandra, lang rabbie, sarah, lu, Robert Doyle, Col, Norm, Sophie, Kam, Susan Tavner, Freek, dan, Rob Newell, Robert Doyle, John Ray, Deanna Finlayson, Sabrina Ayadassen, Richard Stewart, Max, Mark Sumner, Mark Shaw, Jan Czarnopolski, Tony Silva, sam, shane, brendan maher, generic, pauly, Brant, Billy Shearer, Lucs, Ian Box, Loraine, firstname.lastname@example.org, Lesley, michael moran, Andrew McKinna, jhon, jonathan roberts, The Great Eamondo, Robert Hill, lisa, Vanessa Stopford, hilary lambert, Robert Barber, R, jOAN PETERSON, Marie-Therese
Last updated: 2010-01-06
More stuff about Streatham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Streatham Knowhere Board