Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear in Sunderland, Tyne and Wear*
Stockists of gear to make good sounds
You can tell us more about Sunderland.
Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Sunderland Music (Willy's) for drums - or just to meet one the of the most likeable folks in the music scene.
- there's a place down borough road that sells drums, but it always looks closed. also guitar world, up next to hotrats.
- Sound World Like and tht lil random guitar shop in Grangetown (ryhope rd)
- also soundworld for guitars (obviously)
- Sound world for guitars and the sunderland music centre for drums
- vamps in washington is still open. the old bloke is canny as out! when did spenders in newcastle shut? and where is it now???????????
- Soundworld near hpot rats has a good selection of guitars to try and buy, hours of fun!!!
- Soundworld is the one i use, it's just by park lane bus station. i'm sure there must be another mangy little dive run by a grumpy tight fisted dwarf somewhere in this town.
- Dicka's (Soundworld) on Olive Street. That's about about. Oh, and Willy's drum shop on Borough Road. You've gotta go just to meet him.....
- Bottom, Of Chester Road. Brand New Music shop. Very good
- High Street music center...
- theres soundworld dikka rocks he'll sort you a good guitar
- guitar shop on olive stree,,, and the drumb shop right across the road from sunderlands hair academy
- Theres a new one in the Barnes, think its called "Brians Bizzare", or something like that
- ths guitar shop on Olive street ( right next to park lane interchange)hmv
- Sound world is a good place to go 4 all your guitar needs ask for dikker he will sort you out !!!!!!!!
- sound world
- Kings in Hendon, or you have to go through to Spenders in Magsville
- sunderland music
- shop at soundworld, dikka is a cool man
- Dunno the name of the place.. its on Durham Road where Hot Rats and the Durham Book Center used to be..
The guy in there is class.
- I only ever go to Sound World and I think I only do that cos I have no choice other than to. Again, go to Newcastle. Buy a railcard, or maybe move there.
- Willys drum shop
- SOUND WORLD NEXT TO DURHAM BOOK SHOP IS THE PLACE TO GO FOR ALL OF YOUR GUITAR NEEDS. THE BLOKE IS A TOP GEASAR AND WILL HELP WITH ALL QUERIES.
IT DOESNT MATTER IF YOU ARE BRIAN MAY OR A COMPLETE NOVICE, YOULL BE MADE TO FEEL WELCOME. THEY ALSO HAVE A TOP LESSONS ROOM.
- There's Hot Rats, on Vine Place. Tons of amps and guitars.
- George Harrison - This shop contains a load of stuck up tossers who think they know everything about everything and if you dont they take the mick
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Claire Carden, jordan, baby, hmb, Del, Jams T, neil, Chava Palava, tiz, Nicola English, Graham Knox, Gaz, sarah lunn, MALE, kris, dave haley, adrianpaul, katie curruthers, Laura Clayton, scott, Broomey, Katie Potatie, lynne, Simon, Indieprincess, Gill, Steve Baugh, michael, lisa burn, Julie, Fuck right off, S.Wardle, jules, tired!, gav, Natasha, cal, joe, Jo Yarrow, Alex, pauly, m wanless, djmacka, chris bryson, nick the paki, ROCKER, Brian Presley, tom, T., James Jam, vicky, Aidan, Jack Moody, not telling, ben, OYSHKI, leigh francis, anth little, sue, Alison Gibson, Phil Wardle, Mark Owen, Kizzy, THOMAS LEE, Geir Windsland, Kris Heskett, gordon, paul, sheila pollock, jo-jo, honey, andrew, Ann (pike) Hansen, matt k, Amanda Forster, harry hill, Tim Dawg, Neil R, Jam n Deb, katz, Anne, Bex, Peter Reid, Lyndsey, S Wardle, Darren Anderson, Kaye, Elaine & Alan Culkin, joe bloggs, dave, hamma, ashley reaks, Kevin Coulthard, lorna gillan, Vivek, Richard Emmerson, Don Mackintosh, greta little, Fish, David Murton, HMC, gippa, Gary Robins, Richy Speight, Sharon, C S F, critch, Andy Heskett, JAYCEE, Lynzey, leanne, Dean, loz, julie johnson, kels, mark weldon, Keith Cunningham, Alan Cowell, Dave Walton, Simon O'Rourke, generic, Vespasian, Katie, Tom Jenkins, helen wilkinson, Pottsy, J.Bavin, Richard Earl, Tony Griffiths, Matthew Barker, Ashleigh, CHARLOTTE, Ryan New, ian hall, Llayney, NewcastlesBest, Darren H, Michelle, SCOUSA, Moo, Estelle Brown, Ama Babe™, ryan gough, paddy, fred john, Mag Pie, mcsake, Lizzy
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Sunderland
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Sunderland Knowhere Board