Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars in Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands*
Where to go to get down
You can tell us more about Sutton Coldfield.
Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- mere green youth club
- There is really only one choice in Sutton for a late night, Type 3. Some say it is overpriced but thats because of the state of the competion. Rosies is a nightmare, full of girls who got dressed in the dark and Garry(Ratty Tash)Neville lookalikes who think they are mike tyson. Oniells has a different problem, getting served, 30 minute queue to get in then 20 mins at the bar
- Type3 is the place to be on a Fri, Sat night! but is also a good place to chill in the week with friends till the small hours of the night.
- Type 3 down by the Chippy. Interesting.
- ROSIES NOW RB'S BEST NIGHTCLUB, WITH SEXY POLE DANCERS NOW ITS BEEN MODIFIED
- Four Oaks Townswomen's Evening Guild Meets first Thursday in the month 7.45 pm until 10.00 at the Four Oaks Methodist Church Hall. Arts and Crafts Section, Theatre Outings organised, Speakers, Rambles, Meals Out, Coffee Mornings. New members always made welcome.
- Tuesday nights now holds an alternative night at sloans - called distortion. Free entry with £1 on selected bottles. Ideal if you are going to RB's (square) afterwards. Rock, metal, nwu metal, punk, ska punk etc....
- SQUARE is awsome, wid two for one on drinks, ACE
- SQUARE (RB's night club) on a tuesday night is a good place for all rockers and skaters to go. Alternative music only!!
- Rosie's is mint on a thursday, it's a bit of a dive but good for a mid-week night without going to B'ham. HA-HA (formerly Yate's) is a rip-off DO NOT go there unless you're prepared to get a loan to pay for your drinks
- RB's (formally Rosies) in Sutton Coldfield now hosts the towns first Alternative Music Night. SQUARE offers a friendly scene or Rock/Metal/Punk/Ska music, plus much more, Every Tuesday from 9:30pm, with two4one drinks offers all night. www.squaremusic.co.uk
- O'neills has the best atmosphere
- rosies is full of sixth formers! need a club where there are no extreamly youthfull peeps
- Rosies (RB's) is certainly the best place in the world for a Thursday night, it's just got to be done!! There are drinks promo's so it's not too expensive!! O'neills on a Friday or Saturday is also a must do but be warned- it is cramped and gets full of regulars!!
- There's some lovely ones in Mere Green...although I've never been to any of them...but I here Flint's is still a popular "wine bar" with the locals.
- Park Avenue in the 80's was fantastic. It was the starter before I moved onto the clubs in Brum.
- rosies on a thursady nite is cool cuz it plays chesney hawkes - remember him?? if u've been u'll laugh
- Does anyone remember Park Avenue??
- Rosies Club
tip: If your looking for a good night out try B'ham city centre
- Belfry is really the nearest real club, but its very expensive and you need a taxi there and back.
- Rosies night club used to be the knot inn cool club a little small. banging tunes.. pretty cool
- Rosie's Nightclub is the only true club in Sutton (that is, it stays open til 2am.) Weekends are a pain, trashy club music. Wednesday's Student Night and Thursday's 80s night are worth a shot at 2 quid in and a pound a pint. Sloanes stays open to 1am, free wine for ladies on a Thursday.
- Sloans-Suttons premiere night spot premiere only means first nuff said. Rosie O`Briens bit better but still not recommended unless you really want to drink yourself stupid and spend a hideous amount of money doing it, for those with more money than sense.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: John Chance, N Clayton, glad to be somewhere else, georgia mckeever, andrew, Jon. Yates, fuzz townshend, Andy Robinson, anne whitaker, Keeley Graham, Martin Turner, Jenny Hunt, games-geek, spacey, df, Jim, Brian Supper, Redsexy (seriously, everyone around the area only knows me a, Ashley, Simon Holden, DCJ, CPMEEHAN, Andrew Whittle, Fi, monolog, dave dineley, Jeff Childs, Charlotte, Robin Baker, rory phillips, karen anthony, Catherine Murphy, andrew weston, vicky davis, Una Croxford, Richard Mitton, Brian, kerry davies, ST, Nathan Bennett, J. A. O. Forster-Dowden, Esq., jeffscarf, daveyJ, richard, Emma Lewis, alison stirling, Nick, Emma Paul, nigel conde, Joshua Smith, kerry.gibbon, Richard Simkins, B.M.Sutton, MARK BURGESS, Louise Johnson, Anthony Cole, Danny Bone, Philippa, pat allen, Wayne Jones, Steve Lightfoot, bill, Mick Gregory, Robin Guest, bill lewis, beth, lizzie, dan, Duce, keith ward, Claire Rushe, AA SYSTEMS, Stacey Emiliou, Nicky Tony, claire burke, Pieter Dyson, andrew newman, matt, CaptainSENer, Jim Cadman, Jonathan, jeff scarf, Mandy Willson, Andy Lutwyche, John Leftlung, generic, little mo, Matt hardeman, Z. Beeblebrox, adny, Nathan Davies, Denise Taylor, Charlotte Boardman, pete, B & G, mark willis, Steve Lutwyche, Jon Robson, Gavin Clement, skater1, Gavin Smith, Rebecca Gale, Karena Keeley, charlie, christine levasseur, L Haycock, Paul, Paul & Rob, joe homer, Blusey Chris, tom moore, Annabel Gregory, Kirsten, Moi, bill major, Rob Skedgell, Richard Teale, pinky, Mat Thewlis, Chris Wood, John, Adam Roche, Andy, Emma Jenkins, Julian Worrall, Josie
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Sutton Coldfield
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Sutton Coldfield Knowhere Board