Demolish It Now Building in Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands*
Places that need to be levelled
You can tell us more about Sutton Coldfield.
Demolish It Now Building
- Plantsbrook House, the head office of Dignity Funerals. (Never work there they only give people 3 months contracts - book your funeral with the Co-op, a far more professional operation).
- The multi-storey car park on top of the Sainsbury Centre - it is terrible. (Cheaper than parking in the Gracechurch Centre car park though...)
- The new CALA development on Brassinton Avenue, let's kill it before it takes over the town centre.
- New Subway
- falcon lodge
- dat carpark on victoria road annoys !
- Railway Station, smells like dog piss! Needs a good scrub or best still just yankit down and start again.
- BISHOP VESEY, FULL OF STUCK UP TOFFS
- indoor market especialy the cafe where smokers have no consideration for people eating
- The whole town centre - knock it down and start again - once all the ali-g-alikes and sharons clear off
- Sutton Girls- ive had to look at this shithole for the past seven years of my life
- Gracechurch shopping centre
john willmott school
- RB's pumphouse (formerly Rosies)to stop a Friday morning of regret after paying to go in there!
- Marks & Spencers
- Gracechurg shopping centre (bring back the old shopfronts)
- John Wilmott School!
- The Case is Altered, nuff said
- Goodbye Parker's Taxi Rank! The days of your little hut hideout are numbered!
I love Parkers Taxis. They deserve a better building.
- The Lanes Shopping Centre, Wylde Green
- Fairfax and Plantsbrook Schools. Full of Kappa Slappa's and troublemakers. Most of whom do not even live in Sutton Coldfield
- Bishop Vesey Grammar School. Auschwitz prisoners had it easier. I told them I wanted to work in broadcasting, but the all-knowing careers masters said I'd never do it, and to get a bank job. I've been a BRMB DJ, and I'm now a BBC cameraman, so up yours, Big John!
- Belwell's at Mere Green - stuck in 1985 or what?
- The entire town centre 1974-2000.
- Gracechurch Shopping Centre car park, bloody awful. Only redeeming feature is that its sight let's you know you've reached Sutton on the train from Brum.......
- PLease demolish the newly constructed Allders shopping 'complex'. Praise be to
- Most of the town centre! I miss the old shops on the Parade that had character that were demolished in the 70's to make way for the Gracechurch Centre. Sutton town centre is now a characterless concrete monstrosity.
- The Halfway House. Preferably WITH the management inside.
- Barleys in Mere Green.........need I say more?
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: John Chance, N Clayton, glad to be somewhere else, georgia mckeever, andrew, Jon. Yates, fuzz townshend, Andy Robinson, anne whitaker, Keeley Graham, Martin Turner, Jenny Hunt, games-geek, spacey, df, Jim, Brian Supper, Redsexy (seriously, everyone around the area only knows me a, Ashley, Simon Holden, DCJ, CPMEEHAN, Andrew Whittle, Fi, monolog, dave dineley, Jeff Childs, Charlotte, Robin Baker, rory phillips, karen anthony, Catherine Murphy, andrew weston, vicky davis, Una Croxford, Richard Mitton, Brian, kerry davies, ST, Nathan Bennett, J. A. O. Forster-Dowden, Esq., jeffscarf, daveyJ, richard, Emma Lewis, alison stirling, Nick, Emma Paul, nigel conde, Joshua Smith, kerry.gibbon, Richard Simkins, B.M.Sutton, MARK BURGESS, Louise Johnson, Anthony Cole, Danny Bone, Philippa, pat allen, Wayne Jones, Steve Lightfoot, bill, Mick Gregory, Robin Guest, bill lewis, beth, lizzie, dan, Duce, keith ward, Claire Rushe, AA SYSTEMS, Stacey Emiliou, Nicky Tony, claire burke, Pieter Dyson, andrew newman, matt, CaptainSENer, Jim Cadman, Jonathan, jeff scarf, Mandy Willson, Andy Lutwyche, John Leftlung, generic, little mo, Matt hardeman, Z. Beeblebrox, adny, Nathan Davies, Denise Taylor, Charlotte Boardman, pete, B & G, mark willis, Steve Lutwyche, Jon Robson, Gavin Clement, skater1, Gavin Smith, Rebecca Gale, Karena Keeley, charlie, christine levasseur, L Haycock, Paul, Paul & Rob, joe homer, Blusey Chris, tom moore, Annabel Gregory, Kirsten, Moi, bill major, Rob Skedgell, Richard Teale, pinky, Mat Thewlis, Chris Wood, John, Adam Roche, Andy, Emma Jenkins, Julian Worrall, Josie
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Sutton Coldfield
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Sutton Coldfield Knowhere Board