Hookup Spots in Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands*
Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Sutton Coldfield.
- wyndley skate park
- THE BRITISH ARMY ARE PIGS!!
- 2 step by natwest in suuton
- 2 step by natwest in suuton
- mere geen bus shelter
- Best meet up spot is by the bus stops in the Parade - plenty of people areound and you're always bound to see something or someone funny!
- Bush Florist on the corner of Chester Road, round the back with all the dumpsters. Get to the tramp, you've gone too far!
- omg ! boldmere fields on da boldmere road ! me n ma m8s hu r 13 gt high pissed n 2geva dere ! it roks ! its a place 2 ave fun wif ya m8s n mayb start a few fites lyk i do ! we play dares n get up 2 no gud ! lol ! its a laf !
- Grassy area up by the traffic lights by the Odeon. Chippy two seconds away up the hill, cinema two seconds down, and traffic lights to cross the road safely to get to your bus stop when you had a lillll too much Absinthe!
Congregate outside Co-op up by the Reddicap, and pop to The Little Sandwich Bar (Chloe's) for some food to soak up the alcohol, be it from the pub or the co-op. Oh, and cashpoint on corner if you run outta dough!
- Behind the back of somerfield, mere green somewhere great to get it on with the missus! ;)
- Dillons in mere green fairly nr to the methodist church. We used to buy mars bars and they were 16p. yehh.
- We always meet up in front of Macdonalds faithfully whether going to school or out on the town or shopping.
- outside mc donalds, sutton park, rectory park and recently walmley village
- the recycling bins outside BHS seem to be the place 2 go 4 the 'skate dudes' whereas the 'Kevs' tend to assemble outside Rosies (RB's!!). Everyone else who's not QUITE old enough to blag themselves into the local pubs goes to 'Sutton Balti House' opposite the police station and takes their own booze!!! I remember it well!!
- up by the cinema
- The green meadow which is Mere Green traffic island, a spot to stand and watch the congregation of cars and busses as they wind their way to the nearby village of birmingham. You'll often meet an old dear who's just bought a Vanilla slice and is spilling it down her frock while she gazes at the oncoming traffic
- Sutton Park, just inside the gates on the road with Wyndley Leaisure Centre on it. There's a little ice cream stand and two brooks. Everyone at some point has stood on either of the two little bridges over these brooks and stared down at the water feeling how good it is to be alive
- Streetly Youth club on a Friday evening.
- mcdonalds. you know u cant walk past without seeing someone you know!
- Rosies Night Club is the best esp. on Thursdays, great atmosphere, great music. Best night to go to O'Neils is Friday best place in Sutton, however bar staff must serve quicker!!!! Any night of the week try Yates always a good place to start off. i'd rather go to sutton any night than B'ham.
- Everyone always have to meet their friends outside MacDonalds
- Hallowed ground indeed is the stretch of Lichfield Road which starts just after the Halfway House and ends just before New Four Seasons take away. The bench just before the bus-stop is where everyone who has bumped into each other tends to congregate. And its guaranteed if you walk from the Halfway to Mere Green Island you are going to see someone you know.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: John Chance, N Clayton, glad to be somewhere else, georgia mckeever, andrew, Jon. Yates, fuzz townshend, Andy Robinson, anne whitaker, Keeley Graham, Martin Turner, Jenny Hunt, games-geek, spacey, df, Jim, Brian Supper, Redsexy (seriously, everyone around the area only knows me a, Ashley, Simon Holden, DCJ, CPMEEHAN, Andrew Whittle, Fi, monolog, dave dineley, Jeff Childs, Charlotte, Robin Baker, rory phillips, karen anthony, Catherine Murphy, andrew weston, vicky davis, Una Croxford, Richard Mitton, Brian, kerry davies, ST, Nathan Bennett, J. A. O. Forster-Dowden, Esq., jeffscarf, daveyJ, richard, Emma Lewis, alison stirling, Nick, Emma Paul, nigel conde, Joshua Smith, kerry.gibbon, Richard Simkins, B.M.Sutton, MARK BURGESS, Louise Johnson, Anthony Cole, Danny Bone, Philippa, pat allen, Wayne Jones, Steve Lightfoot, bill, Mick Gregory, Robin Guest, bill lewis, beth, lizzie, dan, Duce, keith ward, Claire Rushe, AA SYSTEMS, Stacey Emiliou, Nicky Tony, claire burke, Pieter Dyson, andrew newman, matt, CaptainSENer, Jim Cadman, Jonathan, jeff scarf, Mandy Willson, Andy Lutwyche, John Leftlung, generic, little mo, Matt hardeman, Z. Beeblebrox, adny, Nathan Davies, Denise Taylor, Charlotte Boardman, pete, B & G, mark willis, Steve Lutwyche, Jon Robson, Gavin Clement, skater1, Gavin Smith, Rebecca Gale, Karena Keeley, charlie, christine levasseur, L Haycock, Paul, Paul & Rob, joe homer, Blusey Chris, tom moore, Annabel Gregory, Kirsten, Moi, bill major, Rob Skedgell, Richard Teale, pinky, Mat Thewlis, Chris Wood, John, Adam Roche, Andy, Emma Jenkins, Julian Worrall, Josie
Last updated: 2016-03-13
More stuff about Sutton Coldfield
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Sutton Coldfield Knowhere Board