Live Music Venues in Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands*
Live sounds in a garage, pub, park or stadium
You can tell us more about Sutton Coldfield.
Live Music Venues
- snt michles church clifton
- snt michles church clifton
- The Outside Edge (every Tuesday / Wednesday), The Station (occasional touring band), The Royal (every Friday - Sunday), Flints (Fri, Sat and every bank holiday Sunday afternoon)
- The Station used to be good but the landlord is a dickhead.
- The Sutton Acoustic Guitar Club, great place to here local guitarists but i agree with the other comment, the guy that runs it Maurice is a complete sh*t.
- The closest venue to Sutton where big bands play is the NEC, but there is a great local music scene - check out the Checkmates Folk Club at Hopwas Social Club on the way to Tamworth - every Thursday evening.
- The Sutton Acoustic Guitar Club - this could be a good thing but the chap that runs it is an ex copper and treats everybody like s**t.
- 3 tuns
- academy and obvious ones
- Mere Green Records and Tapes was the place where Chris Tarrant and Sally James came to promote the release of their ever-popular "Bucket of Water Song". I was lucky enough to be there.
- Above The Station pub just outside the train station in Sutton used to have fantastic bands all the time
- Sutton Coldfield Grammar School for Girls recently had Northern Line live in concert. This clearly is the place to be seen, and the place to be if you want to see fresh, up and coming bands. Other gigs have included the Moffats, Billie, B*Witched and Damage.
- The Station and The Beggars Bush were good for up and coming local talent, what they're like now.......
- The Bitter End (downstairs bar) has bands on a Friday, and a Jam session on a
I'm trying to keep
up to date with who's on ...
- the station (cool pub) with live music and a cool juke box wiht some class tunes on it... PACKED out on friday!!
- Falstaff and Firkin has a lot of live bands
- Hemmingways and Belwells both have live bands on a Sunday afternoon. Hemmingways also has live bands on a Tuesday. Watch out for the truly amazing local band Doctor Octopus.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: John Chance, N Clayton, glad to be somewhere else, georgia mckeever, andrew, Jon. Yates, fuzz townshend, Andy Robinson, anne whitaker, Keeley Graham, Martin Turner, Jenny Hunt, games-geek, spacey, df, Jim, Brian Supper, Redsexy (seriously, everyone around the area only knows me a, Ashley, Simon Holden, DCJ, CPMEEHAN, Andrew Whittle, Fi, monolog, dave dineley, Jeff Childs, Charlotte, Robin Baker, rory phillips, karen anthony, Catherine Murphy, andrew weston, vicky davis, Una Croxford, Richard Mitton, Brian, kerry davies, ST, Nathan Bennett, J. A. O. Forster-Dowden, Esq., jeffscarf, daveyJ, richard, Emma Lewis, alison stirling, Nick, Emma Paul, nigel conde, Joshua Smith, kerry.gibbon, Richard Simkins, B.M.Sutton, Louise Johnson, Anthony Cole, Danny Bone, Philippa, pat allen, Wayne Jones, Steve Lightfoot, bill, Mick Gregory, Robin Guest, bill lewis, beth, lizzie, dan, Duce, keith ward, Claire Rushe, AA SYSTEMS, Stacey Emiliou, Nicky Tony, claire burke, Pieter Dyson, andrew newman, matt, Jim Cadman, Jonathan, jeff scarf, Mandy Willson, Andy Lutwyche, generic, little mo, Matt hardeman, Z. Beeblebrox, adny, Nathan Davies, Denise Taylor, Charlotte Boardman, pete, B & G, mark willis, Steve Lutwyche, Jon Robson, Gavin Clement, skater1, Gavin Smith, Rebecca Gale, Karena Keeley, charlie, christine levasseur, L Haycock, Paul, Paul & Rob, joe homer, Blusey Chris, tom moore, Annabel Gregory, Kirsten, Moi, bill major, Rob Skedgell, Richard Teale, pinky, Mat Thewlis, Chris Wood, John, Adam Roche, Andy, Emma Jenkins, Julian Worrall, Josie
Last updated: 2009-11-06
More stuff about Sutton Coldfield
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Sutton Coldfield Knowhere Board