Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains in Swindon, Wiltshire*
The more interesting clothing stores
You can tell us more about Swindon.
Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- 20 min away! Decimal in Cirencester. www.decimalstore.com
- the shop already mentioned bottom floor of the brunel centre probably not there anymore
- John Anthony is not overpriced! Yes the clothes are expensive and rightly so (in the main) Brands such as Dsquared, Jeffrey West shoes, Y3, Tsubi Jeans and Hugo Boss (suits only please) are original good quality garments - yes Stone Island and Evisu seriously damage the overall tone and design ethic - but the chavs have to but something at 75% off!! Menswear and Womenswear.
I do however agree with the Agent 69 comment - C'mon Swindon open up some interesting clothes stores - who wants to shop on the high street!???
- Tower 12. Westsports
- u got tower 12 which has quite a good variety of a particular type of SENSIBLE CLOTHING not any of that gothic shit if ya want that go to the fake skate shops you little pikeys with ya slipknot hoodies on. ha uve been told!
- TK Maxx is pretty cool, as is H&M.
- la fucked your momma
- All the chain stores are along Regent Street and the Parade/Canal Walk, plus the outlet village, if you fancy a walk or get the bus. Hardly any independent shops, if there are, they'll be in Old Town.
- Marks and fooking Spencers
- Most people in Swindon do not wear clothes.
- Loco, for interesting stuff (although has gone VERY surfy lately. The Blue Banana is new, and sells a lot of stuff like the Purple Gherkin used to. Hang on for the sale and you'll get a bargain
- in swindon the clothes shops are all the shitty same
- Clarks is great...apparently! Topshop...goin down hill...as are the staff in topman...wheres all the fit blokes goin'??
- Hmmm where do I start all the usual highstreet suspects nothing special. Could do with a few more shoe shops though!
- Few and far between if you're looking for decent clothes but the usual High St. stores appear.
- Absolute rubbish if you're a bloke (not much better I doubt if you're a woman). Swindon is full of your usual dross - Next, Burtons et al. The one or two 'trendy' stores are so up their own backside it almost funny! Excuse me Mr/Mrs Salesperson. Don't I earn 5 times what you do?!! Stop the attitude.
- New look, Primark (bargins!!), Topshop,
- ummm etam gotaa be this one loadsa fab stuff! topshops ok exept the stairs GOD I HATE STAIRS!
- JA's as close to decent as Swindon gets
- The Krunch.com in the brunel centre the closest thing to decent clothes, but expensive.
Agent 69 the best shop indefinatly, good prices good vintage gear.
- the krunch! warehouse! topshop!
- Poundstretcher is always a bargain. A nice line of woolen tank-tops in various colours from brown to pink.
- No good shops in Swindon? What rot! Discover Swindon's Own Pleasure Emporium and pay a visit to the: FESTIVAL TRADING COMPANY next to SKIN GRAFFITI in Morley Street. They've got heaps of groovy stuff - not JUST clothes either! Go on - what are you waiting for? Even if you can only spend a couple of quid you'll be helping to save Darren, (the wonderful proprietor), from the workhouse!
- sumos, john anthonys, House of Fraser, main stream lables
- Sumos is good for cheapish designer/club wear. John Anthony is hilarious, "200pounds
for a T-shirt Sir, a real bargain that". just wait til one of their numerous sales where
everything gets reduced by 75% to become a reasonable price.
- The rockin' emporium (opposite the town hall) sells a really great selection of stuff. Also, who'd have thoughgt that Principles and Topman sold such nice shirts??
- They all sell the same stuff want something intresting go somewhere intresting!
- Toggs in gorse hill cheap, cheap, cheap, Nike hoddies £12.00! Bargin central - Beware of spending too much on their various things that are so cheap you gotta have them.
- Can't move for the bastards. Thousands. Jigsaw and quiksilver my fave. House of fraser sells lots of pricy crap.
- Agent 69 - then it closed down
Frippery - then it closed down,
SWINDON DOOM FOR ANYTHING DIFFERENT!
Whole outlet village full of them
- Great Western Designer Outlet Village. Hundreds of shops. Almost.
- The New Designer Outlet Village is now the place to buy great clothes at 'knock down' prices. Stores like Jigsaw, Nike, levi and joe Bloggs to name a few. Plenty of eating area within the complex. ITS PUT SWINDON ON THE MAP !
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Martin Williams, sophie, meadow, Gary B, shaun francome, Seb, Chris, mike & baz, J, Rich, caz, Paula Daydream, juboy, Smalley, Michael Howard, nobby, Mike Jones, Miss N. Hallinan, derek williams, kate, Robin Hodson, A Bint, Robin Sayer, Elodie Martin, Jeff, Tom, wilf, Geeb, Barry Clarke, beccie, val, dave watts, M Lea, Karsten Evans, sarah, Diana, helen, Jason Baker, swindons finest, Nick Pettefar, Sam Pavone, Matt Sloper, Mike, me, James Savage, craig brooks, tracey, Dug Wolfsohn, gemma, DAVE, henry, Sam, Jo, conrad evans, Andrea Giles, Denise, lezter, Niki, darren, Eyem, Laurence Elliott, ALBERT, chris harrow, andy smith, steve cole, Vikki Howlett, weasel, kayleigh, Liam Corrigan, db, Karl Moores, Steve Shearan, caren, Peter Tattley, larone, sian, Steve Savory, Mike Clapham, Angel, dermot fuller, Peter Cruise, Purple, Roger Mepstead, Sara, Andy Cox, jon smythe, Fungus, Joe Smith, Karl Moore, Michelle Meyers, Derryl George, Alexander Hickson, Nick, Phil, jason, anna, Ffion Aiken, simon moffatt, Vicki, Marcel, marty walsh, Robert, StuPC, david, lee, gareth jones, Jamie Habgood, dan, Frenchy, Spam, "steve foggoa :aka :"foggie, Diego, JXT, matty bane, jimmyhyslop, So-damn Insane, james hyslop, v, Ash, generic, Swindonian, Jason Pinkney, Mark, Berty Bassett, Neeky, JCB, allan caple, Jennifer Miles, Dean Farrelly, andy, Adam, Cristina Newton, shirley, Kevin Whitefoot, Vikki, Ian Riley, tog, Sean, jez watkins, Hannah, Tom Janson, Lucy Smith, Gemma Nicol, Neeky Rabbit, hodge, Mike [Manx]Friend, Nick Maggs, Alexandra, Matt Biggs, Cosmo, Nathan Montague, Tiki, Hels, Jon Ratcliffe
Last updated: 2009-01-30
More stuff about Swindon
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Swindon Knowhere Board