Arts, crafts and such in Taunton, Somerset*
Anything from pukka art galleries to craft shops. Trendy and twee both welcome.
You can tell us more about Taunton.
Arts, crafts and such
- maaan i cant remember the name of that shop, its on east reach near esporta
- lots of littel bits and bobs tucked away if you're willing to explore. great little crafty shop thing down the end of bath place, for example....
- I am overwhelmed by the courtesy given me and my shop. I often hear the slap of boards coming down the grind curb at Lidl. 15% off for all Boarders, who see this. Frameworx
- Not a lot.
- TAunton School theatre is very shoddy and not one of there plays should be viewed. EVER
- CHECK OUT MAURICE BISHOP'S ON EAST STREET. LOTS OF BEAUTIFUL, UNIQUE ITEMS AND THE TWO BROTHERS THAT RUN IT ARE LOVELY TOO.
- Dustyn is a cool guy, and he has a gallery and does framing in Wood Street. His shop is called "Frameworx" he's good at what he does and he also enjoys extreme sports. So when you get your pictures framed you can have a decent conversation too.
- In Taunton, anything considered arty is immediatley burned, inclusive of "witches", "warlacks", "imps", and anyother such servant of the devil.
Any thing NOT conservative in its nature must be exiled or burnt - oh, and the world is flat - remember that if you want to survive.
- Um, try TOTNES!
- Art and craft is seen as a sign of devil worship here, all such instruments are burned before they can claim other victims
- Ensor Studios,Comeytrowe Road.
Takes on commissions for virtually any art work. Has worked for numerous famous clients.
- the little arts and crafts shop down bath place is lovely, but the one by marks and spencers is SOOOOOOOOO much nicer!
- sewing paradise,142,east reach,caters for everyone into needlecrafts,and is kind to design students and novices in general. prides itself in being cheaper than anyone else,but you have to put up with "character" bloody northerner owner-me1
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Michael Ewing, simon, Penfold =8-), Sarah Jenkins, Pip Davey, Paul Davis, Roger Ian Helmsley, Dave Qipps, heidi, Chris, Rosebayrosie, Robin, Dan, Lusy, ........me, Nikki, Steve Asbury, Jethrotull, Chris Briggs, Bert Stanley, Dan Harris, misterio, John Russell-Turner, Leandra, Liam Crossly-Baxter III, alyson, Paul Ensor, elfish, Dan Jones, Julia Morton, Dave, becci, Sam Allen, Lilj, Dick Advacart, Koops, The Informer, Laura, steve, Martin Shelton, Cam, Paul, Chaz, Neil, Andy Blake, Liz, steven, amie, nathan, Graham, Amy, Robert, Neil White, Crystal, Mart, vic and bec, Mike Davis, Harry, Britney, martin driver, Tony, John Cowley, dean close, Martin, daver, Terry Cotton, Jules Bushell, Jaine, clarissa, Martin Wright, Sarah Taylor, kay, Ellie, Johnny Davis, matt, Mike, Josh J, The Spiv, Tim Driver, Bobby C., troy, vic, woodles, fi, M Ewing, generic, Jimbo, Mike Bailey, dachel collections, Philip Kirkpatrick, seanyg, dustyn, colin.b, Clarie Keer, Bonjy McFeller, Ian Hutterifge, Inbred I, john green, andy, Rachel, mike ball, Kate, Robert Norris, ben, Simeon, Nickalos, Jason, dominic, shamrock, walpole, Harry JP, pinky, Harry Prideaux, M Gibson, Robert Varnam, Bill Bennett, Ad, karl, Pip Youngman
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Taunton
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Taunton Knowhere Board