Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains in Taunton, Somerset*
The more interesting clothing stores
You can tell us more about Taunton.
Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- NO Mercy Body Piercing n Alternative clothing
no 6 the mount Taunton Somerset TA1 3NR 01823 353666
- peaches in bath place, best shop in town, closely followed by wave games, in the pig market
- peaches yum yum........plus hightstreet stuff if u want it, topshop....new look....pilot....etc....amazing charity shops if ure into that sortof thing...!
- Peaches - down Bath place does class clothes, its also got stuff like incense, zippo's, cuffs rings etc.
- Usual market boy trash - long live internet shopping
- Fanatix! But its shutting down :(
- Peaches, Bath place gr8 for jeans
- fanatix, wave games, peaches, thousands of charity shops
- Lets face it, Taunton hosts a great deal of plebbie shops, but Maze in Bath Place is the best shop for miles.
- bopps.com and debanhams if your into that kinda stuff
- PRIMARK, BEST Clothes shop in Taunton
- Ummmm, Wellll, errrr, huuummmnnn, well that's it really.
- Taunton school has a wide range of fashionable blazers and school ties. If you ask nicely the housemaster will spank you
- There are so many charity shops in Taunton I'm surprised anyone does any laundry at all.
- Why not try out the most popular shop in town among the inbred class, The Donnay Shop aka Sports Soccer. (you can stop laughing now)
The "YE OLDE CLOTHES SHOPPE" in bath place is pretty good for getting the more popular "traditional Somersetian" straw suits, and Bind a Twine belts are on special offer, 5 for a pig etc.
(Look around - This is hardly a place where the concept of fashion is known)
- Primark.. Big... cheap and stylish
- The Norm. Next, River Island, Ciro, Principles, Burtons etc. Fanatix at the top of town for Surf, Skate and Snow (oh, yay!) Rumour has it there is a fashion shop in St James Place/Riverside Walk area somewhere (no, NOT MAZE!)
- There are about 5 million Charity shops,in Taunton,great for a bargain.
- Top places for blokes include, Grafitti, and marks and sparks.
- Good childrens shops such as Adams, Mothercare etc. also a great new Primark is currently being built, but until then Select is your best bet.
- shit loads of crap not including;graffiti,wave games or starr skate shop they're worth checking out.
- peaches and margeret kimber ROCK - down bath place!
- Debenhams, River Island among others.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Michael Ewing, arachni_name), simon, Penfold =8-), Sarah Jenkins, Pip Davey, Paul Davis, Roger Ian Helmsley, Dave Qipps, heidi, Chris, Rosebayrosie, Robin, Dan, Lusy, ........me, Nikki, Steve Asbury, Jethrotull, Chris Briggs, Bert Stanley, Dan Harris, misterio, John Russell-Turner, Leandra, Liam Crossly-Baxter III, alyson, Paul Ensor, elfish, Dan Jones, Julia Morton, Dave, becci, Sam Allen, Lilj, Dick Advacart, Koops, arachni_name, The Informer, Laura, steve, Martin Shelton, Cam, Paul, Chaz, Neil, Andy Blake, Liz, steven, amie, nathan, Graham, Amy, Robert, Neil White, Crystal, Mart, vic and bec, Mike Davis, Harry, Britney, martin driver, Tony, John Cowley, dean close, Martin, daver, Terry Cotton, Jules Bushell, Jaine, clarissa, Martin Wright, Sarah Taylor, kay, Ellie, Johnny Davis, matt, Mike, Josh J, The Spiv, Tim Driver, Bobby C., troy, vic, woodles, fi, M Ewing, generic, Jimbo, Mike Bailey, dachel collections, Philip Kirkpatrick, seanyg, dustyn, colin.b, arachni_name"'`--, Clarie Keer, Bonjy McFeller, Ian Hutterifge, Inbred I, john green, andy, Rachel, mike ball, Kate, Robert Norris, ben, Simeon, Nickalos, Jason, dominic, shamrock, walpole, Harry JP, pinky, Harry Prideaux, M Gibson, Robert Varnam, Bill Bennett, Ad, karl, Pip Youngman
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Taunton
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Taunton Knowhere Board