Cafes and Coffee Shops in Taunton, Somerset*
High tea and a sticky bun
You can tell us more about Taunton.
Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Tempting Somerset, fantastic food cheap, great menu sit in or takeaway, TV and outside seating area. Mike will make you very welcome, and once you taste the food, you won't go anywhere else! Crown Close, Crown industrial estate, TA2 8RX, plenty of free parking for trucks and cars too. TELEPHONE 07522-446283
- OLIVE TREE - Not what it was food not as fresh now run of the mill eatery
- Roots-Bath Place, Fab Coffee
- Caffe Nero
- THE BEST COFFEE SHOP IS PAIN ET VAIN ON ST JAMES STREET!!!!!!
- theres an amazing cafe/sanwich barr-y thing up st james street, pain et vin. cheap and its kindof like youre in some city somewhere, especially with the wicked ceiling.....well i think so neway...
- Snackers in the high street, best cheesy chips!!
- Caffe Nero makes superb espresso, nice place - very old with loads of beams and atmosphere. £1.45 for a double espresso and you leave the place walking on air...wheeee!
- "THE OLIVE TREE" Down by the Bridge (Bridge Street) opposite Debenhams Great Coffee Brilliant Fresh Baguettes, Cheeses etc. Organic Food & Drinks -well worth a visit.
- Biddy's family restaurant used to be the favoured location for skiving rugby of a Monday afternoon...
- Try the OLIVE TREE DELICATESSEN & LICENSED COFFEE SHOP 10 THE BRIDGE Opposite Debenhams for great Coffees cakes and super Baguettes all freshly baked and prepared to order great choise of cheeses etc at the Deli
tel 01823 353707 if you need directions
- bumbles in magdlen lane, then the usual starbucks, costa
- Starbucks is quality but really expensive, I'de rather a KFC anytime
- rosemary j's used to do a good iced coffee, closed down recently. just the big capitalist star bucks + costa now
- Cafe Liquid in Magdalene lane has to serve the best coffee. The service is pretty cool and you can smoke! finally decent coffee in a smoking environment.
- The Perkin again 49p for a cup of tea, Bargain, much cheaper than the poncy coffee shops.
- COSTA, STARBUCKS, Coffe and Cream down to the right of Body Shop is a gem of a place.
- Gotta Starbucks and for a really good coffee find Magdalane lane and Liquis Espresso. Excellent Mocha served by Sue.
- Tooo many, I used to like seatle coffee company in Waterstones (before Seatle went bust). Coffee and Cream are pretty good (if they're still going)
- Coffee here tastes like mud. It looks like mud, and I'd bet my back teeth it is mud. Or shit.
- I like Expresso at the end of the high street. Oh and what about that new starbucks thats rather nice. Check out Waterstones for a more interlectual coffee
- expresso up high street is pretty good with pretty people to match.
- COSTA!!! Need I say more.....?
- as i said before, the studio cafe is FABULOUS!!! and so is the amazon, but if you're rich, the river cafe is almost as good.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Michael Ewing, arachni_name), simon, Penfold =8-), Sarah Jenkins, Pip Davey, Paul Davis, Roger Ian Helmsley, Dave Qipps, heidi, Chris, Rosebayrosie, Robin, Dan, Lusy, ........me, Nikki, Steve Asbury, Jethrotull, Chris Briggs, Bert Stanley, Dan Harris, misterio, John Russell-Turner, Leandra, Liam Crossly-Baxter III, alyson, Paul Ensor, elfish, Dan Jones, Julia Morton, Dave, becci, Sam Allen, Lilj, Dick Advacart, Koops, arachni_name, The Informer, Laura, steve, Martin Shelton, Cam, Paul, Chaz, Neil, Andy Blake, Liz, steven, amie, nathan, Graham, Amy, Robert, Neil White, Crystal, Mart, vic and bec, Mike Davis, Harry, Britney, martin driver, Tony, John Cowley, dean close, Martin, daver, Terry Cotton, Jules Bushell, Jaine, clarissa, Martin Wright, Sarah Taylor, kay, Ellie, Johnny Davis, matt, Mike, Josh J, The Spiv, Tim Driver, Bobby C., troy, vic, woodles, fi, M Ewing, generic, Jimbo, Mike Bailey, dachel collections, Philip Kirkpatrick, seanyg, dustyn, colin.b, arachni_name"'`--, Clarie Keer, Bonjy McFeller, Ian Hutterifge, Inbred I, john green, andy, Rachel, mike ball, Kate, Robert Norris, ben, Simeon, Nickalos, Jason, dominic, shamrock, walpole, Harry JP, pinky, Harry Prideaux, M Gibson, Robert Varnam, Bill Bennett, Ad, karl, Pip Youngman
Last updated: 2011-10-03
More stuff about Taunton
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Taunton Knowhere Board