Corner eateries, quick bites and the local chippy
You can tell us more about Thamesmead.
- The town centre has a McDonalds and a KFC. There is also Hey!Noodles with takeaway attached, a cafe and a chippie. The local pub (Cutty Sark) also has a good weekday lunchtime menu.
- The Noodle Bar in the town square has a good reputation. Take a gas mask though, they let nicotine addicts puff away inside.
- MACDONALDS DRIVE THRU,THAMESMEAD TOWN CENTRE....KFC,CANNON RETAIL PARK,THAMESMEAD TOWN CENTRE.
- GOLDEN FISH BAR, TAVY BRIDGE, THE BRITTANNIA FISH BAR, THAMESMEAD TOWN CENTRE, HEY NOODLES! THAMESMEAD TOWN CENTRE, MACDONALDS, THAMESMEAD TOWN CENTRE.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Richard, The Youth Awareness Programme (YAP), simon, Hugo Szlotty, angela fleming, chris waite, Dawn Smith, darren wilson, grant charvey, generic, donna, charlotte hind, Ben Q
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Thamesmead
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Thamesmead Knowhere Board