Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains in Thamesmead, Greater London*
The more interesting clothing stores
You can tell us more about Thamesmead.
Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- There is now a Peacocks in the Town centre, real handy for picking up those bits and bobs.
- Respond have moved to 59 Kellner rd, bigger building, but we still try to offer a great deal to those who need our help.
We also collect and recycle furniture for the community.
Respond is a local Charity.
- PEACOCKS,WHICH OPENED A FEW MONTHS BACK,FRIENDLY STAFF AND AN EXCELLENT RANGE OF CLOTHES FOR ALL AGES AND SIZES.ALSO SELLS SHOES,ACCESSORIES AND HOMEWARE.
BRANTANOS SHOE SHOP.
ARGOS (OK...OK,I KNOW IT'S NOT A CLOTHES SHOP, BUT CAN'T REALLY THINK OF ANY WHERE ELSE TO PUT IT!).
WILKINSONS,WHAT CAN I SAY,BRILLIANT! STOCKS MORE OR LESS ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING,INCLUDING 'DESIGNER' PERFUMES,TOYS ETC,ETC...ALL AT PRICES THAT YOU WON'T BELIEVE!
SARAH'S HAIR AND BEAUTY SHOP...STOCKS ALL SALON PRODUCTS,YOU KNOW,SHAMPOOS,CONDITIONERS,SOLARIUM CREAMS AND POTIONS,MANICURE STUFF,ETC...EVEN HAS A KIND OF BEAUTY BAR WHERE YOU CAN TRY SOME OF THE PRODUCTS OUT....AND ALL THE STUFF IS AVAILABLE TO BUY TO THE PUBLIC AS WELL AS SALONS,WHICH I PERSONALLY THINK IS AN EXCELLENT IDEA!! ALL THIS IS SITUATED AT THE 'CANNON RETAIL PARK' AT CENTRAL THAMESMEAD....THE 244 BUS STOP IS RIGHT AT THE SIDE OF IT.....WELL WORTH A QUICK VISIT!!
- in woolwich there is
- This one aint a clothes shop, but so what....HQ HAIRDRESSING, at Joyce Dawson Way, right next door to Trust Thamesmead. Excellent service!! Really friendly, helpful staff. I've been to other hairdressers, but since I've tried this lot, I aint going no-where else no more. They also do nails and they've got them stand-up fast-tanning thingies as well
- No actual'proper' clothes shops, but it does have a couple of places where you can buy second hand clothes. One place is the 'GALLIONS HOUSING ASSOCIATION PROJECT' on Tavy Bridge, which is open most days, until about 1.30pm, and also the 'RESPOND CLOTHES BANK/BABY ACCESSORIES UNIT' units 2-6, Griffin Manorway, Thamesmead West, which also sells new clothes, toiletries, kitchen acessories, all at unbelieveable prices, and they are open Monday-Friday, 10-2pm, and it is situated more or less opposite Plumstead Bus Garage, & the 472 bus from Thamesmead Town Centre stops more or less next door to it. The volunteers in both of these places that I mentioned are friendly and very helpful.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Richard, The Youth Awareness Programme (YAP), simon, Hugo Szlotty, angela fleming, chris waite, Dawn Smith, darren wilson, grant charvey, generic, donna, charlotte hind, Ben Q
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Thamesmead
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Thamesmead Knowhere Board