Favourite Building in Thamesmead, Greater London*
Art deco, contemporary, futuristic, tall, short...
You can tell us more about Thamesmead.
- The block of flats built on the site of the old Boiler House. Just looking at it makes my heart soar. Then just up by the elavated roundabout there is another block of flats that will definately look better once they take the scaffolding down. Right now, it looks like the headquarters of the East German Secret Police. Sometimes at night, you can hear the screams.
- My home and many others in West Thamesmead
(And I don't mind belmarsh, personally)
- The sewage plant incinerator at Crossness. It looks like Starfleet Headquarters but is really just a posh crap burner.
- The Sewage Works - it looks like Starfleet Hadquarters.
- I love numerous tower blocks that make up Thamesmead, which is basically one big council estate! Just dont park your car outside them overnight!
- The Boilerhouse
- The Clock-Tower at Thamesmead Town Centre.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Richard, The Youth Awareness Programme (YAP), simon, Hugo Szlotty, angela fleming, chris waite, Dawn Smith, darren wilson, grant charvey, Barry, generic, donna, charlotte hind, Ben Q
Last updated: 2010-12-14
More stuff about Thamesmead
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Thamesmead Knowhere Board