Demolish It Now Building in Thornbury, Gloucestershire*
Places that need to be levelled
You can tell us more about Thornbury.
Demolish It Now Building
- Turnberries , looks like a cross between Telly Tubbies home and the old Tv Am buildings. Enviromentally friendly does'nt have to be naff Eighties pastiche. At least it's hidden in a dip. How ever a community centre is a good thing.
- the abandon building next to the new youth club near the police staion wich sould also get demolished cos all the police always do is search me and my mates and never find any thig.
- However necessary, the police station is a bit superfluous, as they never do anything.
- Hawkins-the ugliest 70s building you've ever seen joined onto old stone shops.
- The Castle School
- The americanised beer boutique that they call the LION!
- Tesco - do the architects who desighn these crappy little boxes have no imagination! Also the coucil offices which has a masonic insignia outside one of the buildings.
- The building most in need of flattening is the whole town. Thorbury has the appearance of an idylic, quaint, tranquil little town. It is however full of drunken yobs who have nothing else to do, as stated by a previous person here. There are many pubs, all of which are 'clicky' and the general young population visit the pubs, get very drunk and fight - their idea of fun!
Give Thornbury a wide birth if you are at all respectable and value your health...
- THe Royal George. However, that might mean its customers are released into the community so maybe not.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jay, Amanda J Reynolds, Ewan Green, Sam Catchesides, Chris, Sam Johnson, elisa, matt, mole, Robert Cowler, generic, Neil Richings, Franklyn Brown, Andrew Swift, Dodge, Jenny, JGORHAM, Richard Gillingham, spencer, Sarah, A R Greenhill, Laura, Skinny, Neil Marchant, Paul, Paul Jaggard, Alex Kane, Lurch, David, John Jones (JJ), Louise, David Martin, Jerry Dicker, Steve Pilgrim, Ian Wilson, Levers, beverley smith, Andy, amanda reynolds, James Langston, Robin Clark, Anna Kitchen
Last updated: 2009-01-18
More stuff about Thornbury
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Thornbury Knowhere Board