Live Music Venues in Thornbury, Gloucestershire*
Live sounds in a garage, pub, park or stadium
You can tell us more about Thornbury.
Live Music Venues
- The Barrel welcomes new bands to perform and get that experience (usually on weekday evenings), it also has experienced bands on occasional Saturdays.
- Caedmon Complex
ngm's new £3 million complex includes two state of the art recording studios, dance studio, rehearsal rooms, performance venue and new media studio etc. reflective of the the ngm community which is exploring new rhythms of prayer, work, worship and community life (which includes lots of d&b, progressive, house, trace, etc :D!).
Lotaed in Thornbury just after the golf club, this is the Bristol Road. The Caedmon Complex is the last driveway (gap in the wall) on the right before the mini-roundabout look out for the black iron gates.
t: +44 (0)1454 414880 / 2
f: +44 (0)1454 414812
m: Caedmon Complex,
S Glos, BS35 3JA
- None specifically. Very occasionally, there may be live music in one of the local pubs such as The Swan or the Barrel or if you are into cheesy, no, gorgonzola'y music, Phil Hobbis does his thing in the Knot of Rope (High Street) every now and then.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jay, Amanda J Reynolds, Ewan Green, Sam Catchesides, Chris, Sam Johnson, elisa, matt, mole, Robert Cowler, generic, Neil Richings, Franklyn Brown, Andrew Swift, Dodge, Jenny, JGORHAM, Richard Gillingham, spencer, Sarah, A R Greenhill, Laura, Skinny, Neil Marchant, Paul, Paul Jaggard, Alex Kane, Lurch, David, John Jones (JJ), Louise, David Martin, Jerry Dicker, Steve Pilgrim, Ian Wilson, Levers, beverley smith, Andy, amanda reynolds, James Langston, Robin Clark, Anna Kitchen
Last updated: 2009-11-13
More stuff about Thornbury
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Thornbury Knowhere Board