The Worst Things in Thornbury, Gloucestershire*
The entirely missable and worth mentioning because of it
You can tell us more about Thornbury.
The Worst Things
- nearly every thing all my years of growing up in thornbury ive been bored theres nothing to do for young people thats why i started drinking and taking drugs at ayoung age and this is the reason why there is so called yobs in thornbury theres nothing else to do unless you have loads of money
- The police station is almost always closed, the police never answer if you ring the bell, and they only go on the beat half the time. Most people aren't aware there even IS a police station in Thornbury. It just looks like a derelict building. They don't DO anything....
- How long have you got...
- Little townie kids in the town centre and skate park
- As an outsider moved from Bristol it is hard to get to know anyone aged less than 60!
- Greasy fish and chips that are served on a regular basis in the chip shop, such a shame.
- People that mill about in the streets just getting in your way when you are trying to shop, but then, they can be found in any town in England.
- Everything else. Honestly.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jay, Amanda J Reynolds, Ewan Green, Sam Catchesides, Chris, Sam Johnson, elisa, matt, mole, Robert Cowler, generic, Neil Richings, Franklyn Brown, Andrew Swift, Dodge, Jenny, JGORHAM, Richard Gillingham, spencer, Sarah, A R Greenhill, Laura, Skinny, Neil Marchant, Paul, Paul Jaggard, Alex Kane, Lurch, David, John Jones (JJ), Louise, David Martin, Jerry Dicker, Steve Pilgrim, Ian Wilson, Levers, beverley smith, Andy, amanda reynolds, James Langston, Robin Clark, Anna Kitchen
Last updated: 2009-01-18
More stuff about Thornbury
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Thornbury Knowhere Board