Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars in Tooting, Greater London*
Where to go to get down
You can tell us more about Tooting.
Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Classic club for great for nice and relaxing atmosphere,best Desi(Indian)food,Good selection of Beers,spirits,wines and cocktails including Desi fresh and very tasty, just like you get in India very welcoming friendly staff. Live bands and DJ'S . Mix of Indian professionals and Families.
- The Tramshed now runs a Indie and Alternative night on Fridays with live bands once a month
- A Bar 2 Far Friday and Saturday night R&B Garage Dance and all the latest the best thing to happen to Tooting in a long time!
- Jasmines and the classic club.
- Classic Club, for the asians! nah its all about Tram Shed and Gordon Bennet
- Within distance of good clubs in Croydon,Kingston ect
- The tramshed, well face it, it's the closest thing Tooting's ever gonna get to being a club! Has loads of drunk med students most nights
- Gordon Bennetts which is a late licence pub right near Tooting Bway station is good on a Friday/Saturday for house and garage-70s-and pop.Sexy barmaids aswell
- Get real. Go to Clapham...
- Bit thin on the ground. Horse and groom by Broadway Tube (come out, turn right) has a late license but it does verge on the rough end of dodgy pubs.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Mark H, Ruth, simon, J Dempsey, Graham & Vale, harp, Ellen, j./, crikeymiles, rob dob, Lim Teck Hong, Gareth, Emma, jon ryan, keith walsh, john gallinari, Andy N, Dave, Vikas, John Goodwin, Danny O, Lachie, Pete Feenstra, richard, pollobarca, Dave W, orla Hickey, graham, Bob Forsberg, nick m, Karen, Gordon Miller, raj santoshi, Oli Else, michael, Oakesy, Sam Gibson, Rahim Nathwani, Reena, Anonymous, Frances(Shaw)Sartori, beth, lewis, ian, Kev, bruce, nav, Sharon Gifford, Grumlin, tommy hopper, Helen, marian meacock, Ash Akhtar, Sue, chilly, strauss, generic, Aisha, Gavin Boyd, jim lee, Lola Gonzalez, barbara, Mary, James Bateman, n, Alison, superkitty, James Dinsdale, jack king, Robert Barber, Clones
Last updated: 2008-04-05
More stuff about Tooting
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Tooting Knowhere Board