Cafes and Coffee Shops in Tooting, Greater London*
High tea and a sticky bun
You can tell us more about Tooting.
Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Cafe Nero's just opened up.
- Babosh next to Tooting Broadway Station
- Le Brunch and Enjoy Cafe (used to be the corner cafe) the best breakfasts around
- Urban coffee. Babosh.
- Le Brunch,Bar too Far,Spirit,Melting Pot all excellent.
- new place just by the tramshed dose coffee ,and is a bar later on.
- New coffee and juice bar on the corner of Fransican and Eswyn - very cool and relaxed, with music and decks...they'll even play stuff you take down if you ask nicely. I've been waiting for a decent coffee hangout in tooting for 5 years, so this one is about time :).
- workmans cafe at the top of links rd is one to be beaten constantly packed out on a sunday
- Rosie Lee's up Garratt Lane is good
- We agree about comments on Le Brunch - it's great value for money (and the guys in there are sexy!)
- Spirit -on Tooting High St near Coverton Road. Pretty cool place for coffe and a newspaper, in fact some of the clientele are overly poncey, but the Sandwiches are fantastic!
- the "tea leaf" is superb but becoming a bit trendy with all the ponces moving in the area. Just off Franciscan road at the top
- Tend towards the fatty donut taxi and lorry driver sort.
- Go to Le Brunch inTooting High Street - best food & value for money that you will ever find in London.
- You forgot to mention Franks Cafe ( or Frankys Cafe if you include the tiny Y in the sign ) Frank has worked there all day every day for as long as I can remember and he continues to server up that needed greasy spoon breakie. Frank deserves a Knighthood for services to Tooting Bec.
- Golden Egg is better than it looks, Charlmont Cafe is great.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Mark H, Ruth, simon, J Dempsey, Graham & Vale, harp, Ellen, j./, crikeymiles, rob dob, Lim Teck Hong, Gareth, Emma, jon ryan, keith walsh, john gallinari, Andy N, Dave, Vikas, John Goodwin, Danny O, Lachie, Pete Feenstra, richard, pollobarca, Dave W, orla Hickey, graham, Bob Forsberg, nick m, Karen, Gordon Miller, raj santoshi, Oli Else, michael, Oakesy, Sam Gibson, Rahim Nathwani, Reena, Anonymous, Frances(Shaw)Sartori, beth, lewis, ian, Kev, bruce, nav, Sharon Gifford, Grumlin, tommy hopper, Helen, marian meacock, Ash Akhtar, Sue, chilly, strauss, generic, Aisha, Gavin Boyd, jim lee, Lola Gonzalez, barbara, Mary, James Bateman, n, Alison, superkitty, James Dinsdale, jack king, Robert Barber, Clones
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Tooting
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Tooting Knowhere Board