Demolish It Now Building in Tooting, Greater London*
Places that need to be levelled
You can tell us more about Tooting.
Demolish It Now Building
- St Boniface School, and the rat run for criminals that it harbours and the lack of co operation from the school to erradicate the problem.
Please see http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2008/06/402136.html
- The one that houses KFC.
- THE WHEATSHEAF, and everyone in it. cliquey, racist, ignorant, elitist crackers.
- wheatsheaf, staff and clients.
- The Tramshed.
- none of them it adds to the unplanned vibe of the place who says everywhere should be tasteful. Although the Mitre pub is pretty rough house.
- The big chimney as St Georges. Again, rumour has it that it is burning goodness knows what and that we could all be genetically modified in the near future.
- No eye sores in Tooting, you have to go to Colliers Wood for that
- The Gordon Bennett - it used to be the job centre and it doesn't look much different now!
- Gin Palace - fond memories but will you hurry up it's been empty for years we need more housing!!!
- any mobile phone shop.
- The Bank Of Baroda!!!!!
But leave the Mayfair snooker hall standing! The Mayfiar pub should be left standing as well!
- Every bookies,mobile phone shop,poundshop,nail parlour,fast food outlet and replace them with BOOKSHOPS! of which there is not one!
- the new flats by st boniface.
- The HUGE grey building between Colliers Wood and Tooting. (you know the one I mean!!)
- All the mobile phone shops - how many can one high street need?
- I agree with the comment about the Brown & Root building, but not with the one about Heritage Park (off Church Lane). I may be biased because I live there, but I feel the architecture has sufficient variation and suitably low-rise to blend in with the rest of Tooting. The land was nearly used as the site for a giant Tesco store.
- the indoor markets they smell and make the place look more untidy
- The halifax opposite Tooting Broadway station
- horse + groom pub its closed down and its annoying no matter where you go in tooting there is absolutley NO bookshops and at least 6 mobile phone shops yes 6 not one two or three but SIX phone shops and NO bookshops
- JJ Moons pub! (inc. everyone in it!) Quite dire.....
- The Iceland and the Somerfield. Never been in either, but they just look nasty.
- All of them especially the new estate on Church lane its encouraging ponces into the area!!
- The London underground Stations of Tooting Broadway,Tooting Bec
& Balham along with the filthy stairs,decrepid entrances and non operational
and or non exitent escalators.
- Angela Tynan Estate
- Holmbury Court
- Brown and Root tower block in Colliers Wood
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Mark H, Ruth, simon, J Dempsey, Graham & Vale, harp, Ellen, j./, crikeymiles, rob dob, Lim Teck Hong, Gareth, Emma, jon ryan, keith walsh, john gallinari, Andy N, Dave, Vikas, John Goodwin, Danny O, Lachie, Pete Feenstra, richard, pollobarca, Dave W, orla Hickey, graham, Bob Forsberg, nick m, Karen, Gordon Miller, raj santoshi, Oli Else, michael, Oakesy, Sam Gibson, Rahim Nathwani, Reena, Anonymous, Frances(Shaw)Sartori, beth, lewis, ian, Kev, bruce, nav, Sharon Gifford, Grumlin, tommy hopper, Helen, marian meacock, Ash Akhtar, Sue, chilly, strauss, generic, Aisha, Gavin Boyd, jim lee, Lola Gonzalez, barbara, Mary, James Bateman, n, Alison, superkitty, James Dinsdale, jack king, Robert Barber, Clones
Last updated: 2008-07-02
More stuff about Tooting
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Tooting Knowhere Board